10

10

"GOOD MORNING, MIKA!" I BEAMED AS MIKASA WALKED from her bedroom. her bed head was enough to make me giggle.

"morning..." she yawned. we just had moved into our new apartment in the city. it was reasonable distance between all of our work buildings. if coincidences didn't happen to me often, i would be surprised to say i ended up working up at the same buissness that eren happened to be the ceo of. zeke, his brother had needed someone to take over the entire cooperation so he pawned it off to eren. the company was popular and well known around the city, of course it was a clothing company and they make luxury clothing.

"where's armin, and is eren spending the night?" i asked.

"i don't even know at this point." she sighed. mikasa flopped onto the couch and turned on the TV. i currently was in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. "eren practically lives here now so i wouldn't be surprised."

"boo."

"fucking bitch!" i screamed and turned around immediately to slap whoever scared me. a loud 'ow' was heard and groans following. i peeked my eye to see no other than eren himself rubbing his cheek. i sighed and crossed my arms. "you know, jaeger— you shouldn't scare people right next to a stove that's on."

"i was trying to be playful!" he groaned. i turned around to finish cooking the pancakes i started. just then, he came and rested an arm on top of my head, like it was an arm rest. "smells good."

"get your nasty arm off of my head." i scowled. he did as told and continued to stand behind me. "none for you."

"huhhh? why not?!" he whined. i took one of the cooled off pancakes and stuffed it in his mouth.

"enjoy." i deadpanned. "mikaaa! here's your pancakes!" i cheered. just then, armin came from his room and yawned. "morning, armin!"

"you're so nice to them and a bitch to me." eren grumbled and snuck another 2 pancakes.

"good morning, y/n!" armin yawned and smiled. taking a seat next to mikasa at the island of the kitchen.

"the only reason why i'm a bitch to you is because you're a dick to me." i argued with eren.

"oh yeah? well the only reason why i'm a dick is because you're a bitch." he retorted. mikasa and armin watched the argument happen in front of them, as if this was a normal occurrence. and in which it was.

"you were a dick first!." i yelled.

"yeah! but—" he started. i smirked playfully. silence followed the beginning of his statement.

"i think this argument goes to y/n—" armin started.

"then suck my dick!" eren yelled. everyone went quiet. eren smirked playfully.

"suck. my. pussy." each word i said, i got closer to his face.

"sure! drop down right now!" he put his fingers on the band of his sweatpants. our faces were millimeters apart, i felt his determined breath on my face. the smell of warm vanilla and sweet nutmeg tinted the color of my face a deep red. i punched him right in the shoulder.

"you're never gonna suck my pussy!" i yelled. he laughed jokingly and snapped the band of his pants back onto his hips.

"i was joking! i don't ever want to do that with you, idiot." he spat. i glared at him. "haha! you're blushing! awww, y/n got flustered!"

"this is why i'm nice to them and not you." i snarled and began shoving pancakes down his throat.

"you fight like an old married couple." armin sighed.