14

14

THE SUN WOKE ME UP ABRUPTLY. MY EYES FLUTTERED open to see a bare and toned chest. my eyes widened and i remembered last nights events. eren had his arms wrapped around me, my dirtied f/c comforter laying on top of us. i slipped from the covers and from eren's grasp to get out of bed. as soon as i made contact with the floor, a throbbing pain shot from my lower back to my legs.

"ahh, fuck me..." i groaned. eren still slept, safe and sound. i sighed and looked at my body in the mirror of the bathroom. i was naked and dirty. i turned on the water and grabbed a towel. i sat down, because my legs could barely keep me standing. having the water drop onto my hair, down my shoulders and off my legs, i thought about last night.

i finally lost my fucking virginity.

i squealed quietly, grasping my h/c locks into my balled up fists. and of course i lost it to eren! my ex-crush and best friend! first it was a kiss, then multiple, then it turned into a heated sex session in my bedroom. i wasn't even thinking, what if mikasa heard?! she's going to pick on me for the rest of my life about it...

i let out a deep, and loud sigh then carefully washed my body and hair. once i was finished, i slipped from the shower and dried my body off. i peeked to see if eren was asleep still, and his back faced the bathroom door. i took it as my chance to grab some clothes and get dressed for work. which was going to be a pain in the ass today, now that my back and legs hurt so bad. as soon as i walked to my closet, eren yawned. i froze up and slowly turned around.

"oh, morning, y/n." he smiled. i smiled nervously and waved, still using one hand to wrap the towel around my body. "uhm, i'm sorry about last night."

"it's fine, no strings attached. remember?" i laughed again.

"yeah, right!" he beamed. he yawned again and opened the covers to reveal his body, still naked.

"you should go eat dressed, we still have work today." i stated. he nodded and grabbed one of my blankets. he wrapped it around his waist and took his leave. i let out a breath i didn't know i held in. turning back to my closet, i grabbing shorts, and a hoodie. i slipped on a new bra, and new pair of panties. grabbing some socks and brushing my hair.

i definitely was not in the mood to dress up nicely when i feel like shit. i walked out of the room and mikasa sat on the couch. we looked at each other, with no words. she simply took a sip of her coffee, still glazing over my eyes.

"you fucked?" she finally asked.

"i lost my precious v-card..." i cried, hiding my face— embarrassed.

"you were loud, neighbors were complaining." she blankly stated. "didn't know you could be so lewd, y/n.~" she smirked. i felt my face heat up and i clench my fists tighter.

"let me just say. there are no strings attached!" i announced. she rolled her eyes and smiled back towards the TV.

"sure, sure. just make sure next time you're more quiet. or go rent out somewhere private." she said, sarcastically.

"there will be no next time!" i yelled.

"y/n, you have to be quiet. we're going to be kicked out of this place by next month." eren groaned.