30

30

"HOW WAS YOUR TRIP, LOVE BIRDS?" MIKASA ASKED as she picked up eren and i from the airport. jean accompanied her, giving eren a devilish glare.

"good, everyone has to hang out soon, i miss everyone." i frowned. as much as i did miss everyone, eren and i planned on telling everyone we were engaged just all together and right then and there. no individual announcements, just to keep the word from spreading to a minimum.

"bet you two fucked every night. y/n's face is giving 'i had the best sex of my life' kind of face." jean huffed. of course this fired up eren and the two began arguing immediately. back to normal. i let out a sigh and turned to mikasa.

"soooo, anything new?" i asked the long haired woman. her hair was pulled back as she was in a white tank top and black sweats. she looked like she just woke up, must really not want to deal with eren and jean's bullshit first thing in the morning.

"nothing really, was eren well behaved?" she asked, a small smile on her lips. jean attempted to throw punches to eren in the back but couldn't quite reach, leaving eren laughing at him.

"for the most part, the first night there he was practically on his hands and knees asking for 'paris cheeseburgers'." i laughed, this made mikasa laugh too. we both were aware of erens strange love with cheeseburgers. "but we did have the nicest view from out hotel room facing the eiffel tower, i took a lot of photos.

"good, you're gonna show them all to me." she giggled. i nodded and looked back out the window. eren and jean's argument finally died down, making the car quiet again. i turned to eren who was already looking at me, his eyes widened and he turned away. i let out a soft chuckle and held his hand. he squeezed back and soon enough i was asleep again.

"stop arguing and someone wake her up." mikasas voice lectured, waking me up from my nap. my eyes fluttered open to see mikasa staring at me from the front seat. "oh never mind." she had groceries in her hands and held open the car door with her leg.

"are we home again?" i asked with a yawn. she nodded, i unbuckled and opened the car door to once more hear eren and jean bickering. "guys, shut the fuck up."

"sorry, darling. jean is being a meanie." eren cried and came to hug me. i sighed in annoyance.

"you cock block bastard! i am not!" jean yelled.

"guys— can we just hurry up and bring the suitcases into the apartment?" i groaned, pushing eren off of my and grabbing my 2 suitcases and walking into the lobby of the apartment complex. mikasa looked at me with tired eyes and held the elevator open with her foot. i quickly ran in and we went up to the apartment together.

"jean and i want to move in together." she announced. my head whipped towards hers, she was staring at the screen above the door, looking as the number changed each floor. "that means you and eren should try to find another place, the rent here is enough for the both of you but there's no use for the other 2 rooms."

"man, armin and you gone now. guess we can't stay young forever." i laughed sadly. she elbowed me and chuckled softly. we weren't always going to be together, all of us 4. i knew that, i just didn't want it to come to fruition. armin, mikasa, and eren all mean so much to me, i don't know what i would do without them. i'm happy mikasa is happy jean and that's all i could ask for.