1: Teammates

---------------------Chapter Start---------------------------------------------

Your Perspective

I've been in the Knights of Favonius in a while doing good work if i do say so myself. Well, my family legacy kinda demanded I become one, but I still like being here nonetheless. Though the Grandmaster did ask me to his office. I hope im not in trouble or anything. 

"Heya Grandmaster, I'm here!" / "I'm here Grandmaster." I say at the same time as some other girl who also happened to come in at the same time as me. Wonder who she is. 

"You two might be wondering why I called you in here. I've seen how the two of you have had exceptional skills out in the field as well as your vision. That is why I would like the two of you to work together. Eula, (Y/N), you're assignment begins tomorrow. I'd like you to investigate this area here. Reports of suspicious masked people have been reported there." The Grandmaster states. Eula and I nod in understanding before dismissed.

"So. Eula was it?"

"Eula Lawrence. It's nice to meet you." She says, holding out a hand for me to shake. I was about to shake it when I realized her name, pulling my hand away from her.

"Hold on a second. Lawrence?!" 

"Uh, yes is something the matter-"

"In the name of the House of (L/N), I will stop your influence from seeping back into Mondstadt!" I said drawing my sword and activating my vision, causing flames to hover around the sword. Eula glared at me as she hesitantly drew her sword too.

-Timeskip brought by (Y/N) and Eula's battle being stopped by the Grandmaster-

"So you two are back here sooner than I thought." Grandmaster said, somewhat annoyed. Part of my face and body were still frozen, whereas Eula had singe marks on herself. Shivering, I was going to respond, but the grandmasters look quickly put an end to that.

"Fighting in the halls of the Headquarters will not be tolerated. What even is your excuse for that?"

"Sir, you do know she's a Lawrence correct?" I say, shivering from the cold of the ice. The Grandmaster nodded and stated that he knew of my family too and thought that our families would have let it go by now.

"Sir, it's not as simple as that! Her family was and always will be rotten to its roots." I said pointing accusingly at her. I then sneezed. I'm not used to the cold so it's getting to me. Eula looked a little annoyed at that outburst. The Grandmaster looks to her and asks for her reasoning for conflict.

"How about you then, Eula?" 

" . . . I made the mistake of telling him my last name. I suppose I shouldn't have retaliated as I did." She said, glaring at me. I glared back. 

"(Y/N). It is incredibly unsightly of you to engage in combat with a fellow knight just because of their family history."

"But, sir-"

"And you Eula, should have not entertained him, nor should you have fought back so harshly. The entrance hall is going to need renovations and be rebuilt." He says pinching the bridge of his nose. 

"Alright, I've concluded. Firstly, you two will no longer be considered for the Reconniscance Captain position."

"W-Wha-"

"Until the two of you can put your family's histories and hatred aside and work together. You have one week to prove that.  I wish you two the best of luck." He says dismissing us again. Great. Stuck with my worst enemy.​​​​​​​

---------------------Chapter End---------------------------------------------