3: Rapport Building

---------------------Chapter Start---------------------------------------------

Your Perspective

"Soooo. . ." I start awkwardly.

"Hm? Is something wrong?"

"No nothing. It's just I thought some small talk would be beneficial." I said, crossing my arms as Eula adjused her hair. We're staying at an in and recouperating before we head back to the HQ. The Knights came and incarcerated the Fatui we fought earlier today. So we're here reaxing for a bit before we trek back to the HQ. Eula looks sorta guily before deciding to ask about what my family were like and what inspired me to become a knight. 

"Well, my gramps told me his stories of being a knight and of his adventurers when I was growing up. I looked up to him yknow. I miss him in all honesty." I said, remniscing happily.

"How about you?"

"Well . . . I wanted to redeem my family's sins and misdeeds. I wanted to bring honor to become a knight disprove the notion that all Lawrence's are bad. As you can see, I have yet to reach that goal." She's says, closing her eyes somberly.

I nodded and told her rather chipperly that I'm sure she'd reach it one day, considering she's already changed my opnion on her.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. In all honesty, I know that it must be a little weird for a Lawrence and a (L/N) to work together. After all, my one led the charge to exile yours from Mondstadt so many years ago. Our families have been at war ever since, so I was raised to believe any one was bad." 

"Oh."

"But then you came along. Sure I might have instigated a fight."

"Might have?"

"Oh shush you. But you changed my perception of you. Youre a good person yknow? And I would like to to formally apologize for treating you like anything but that." I said, scratching the back of my head. Eula is silent for a bit before giggling.

"All is well, (Y/N). I forgive you." 

"Really?"

"Yes. You mean well at heart but at times you can get a bit . . . overzealous and carried away from what ive seen." 

"Tell me about it. My parents tell me the same thing!" I say exasperatedly. This earns a chuckle from Eula, before it gets quiet again. We sit there for a bit before Eula speaks up again.

"Say . . . when we get back . . . are you alright with perhaps . . . going on an outing together when we return? In secret, considering my families name. . ." She says, turning away from me.

"L-Like a-?"

"No. Just as friends."

"Sure. I dont see why not." 

---------------------Chapter End---------------------------------------------