7: Anniversary

---------------------Chapter Start---------------------------------------------

Your Perspective

Alright, I woke up early for this and have everything prepared. Eula is still asleep; on weekends she wakes up later. Shaking her awake, she mumured before speaking up.

"Mmm, it's too early." She complained. So I woke her up again.

"Okay, Okay I'm- (Y/N) what's all this?"

"It's our anniversary, so I thought I'd make you your favorite food as a surprise to wake you up!" I said sheepishly rubbing the back of my head. Eula smiles at this and pulls me in for a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you." She's smiling at me. I hand-made her some  Berry-Mint Punch, and an Aspic Jelly Egg Roll. She takes a bite and compliments my cooking. 

"Thanks! I took some lessons with Aether and Paimon to get this one recipe down without any problems. Nice to see it worked out."

"~chuckles~ I should have expected that from you. I was surprised to hear that you made something. Considering the last time you made something . . ." Eula trails off, before laughing. Yeah, I managed to burn water and metal, it's not my fault I'm used to burning stuff. I pout, leading to Eula patting me on the head and reassuring me that she loved the meal I made for her. This brought a smile to my face. 

"That reminds me, I got you something too. But it's a surprise for later." Eula says, finally getting out of bed. Welp, guess she knows I'm not good with waiting for surprises, so this one oughta be a grand one if she's outright telling me it's a surprise. I left the room with her to go join her for the main meal downstairs.

-Timeskip brought by Eula hiding the gift much to (Y/N)'s minor annoyance-

So after we finally left the house, we walked around town for a bit. Eula got me some sweet bread as a sort of treat as we continued on our merry way. We're heading a bit out of town to Cider Lake. She says that's where she wants to take me, so I'm not complaining. We arrive there and Eula sits on the sand, offering me a seat next to her.

"You know, (Y/N). I dont think I ever express how much I love you that often. I truly do, and that's why I got us these." She says, holding out a box containing two crystalline necklaces. They look custom made too . . . They're meant to fit together, with the fire one being the exterior one and the ice one being the interior. Eula places the fire one around my neck before placing the ice one around hers.

"After all, where would I be without the flame that melted my heart?" She says, smiling softly. I nodded and smiled, telling her that she's the ice keeping me cool. After a pause upon saying this, Eula pulled me in for a kiss. One that I happily accepted.

"Happy anniversary (Y/N)." 

"Happy anniversary, Eula."

---------------------Book End---------------------------------------------