Part 36

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

I was never this busy in my life. Got a meeting scheduled in the morning, then I've to go home early to help Meeti and Neil. We have an appointment with their wedding planner, then we'll go searching for a good catering, and then to a designer for her. And and and, apart from this, I have to meet Sidharth.

"We wanted some old mansion kinda look.. You know.. Haweli jaise..!" this is our new client's demand. She is a filthy rich person, who wishes to build a haweli in her 100 acres land.

"Here.. Please go through this catalogue.. " I pass her a booklet.

"No.. I don't want this.. You're the creative right..?" she asks.

"Yess.." I nod.

"Then you design my house.. Haven't you seen any  Bollywood movie.. I want my house like that.." she beams with joy.

"Ohkay.. I..I get your point.. But all those 'Hawelis' have a basic  structure... I hope you understand that when you chose a frame.. And I'll design it's insights according to you further.." I politely explain. She nods, going through the booklet. 

"Listen.. There's nothing in this.. I have always wished for a mansion, like the Pataudi palace.. Tum please vaise kuch banao na.." she requests.

"Oh.. Fir toh mujhe movies dobara dekhni padegi palace study karne ke liye.. " I nervously chuckle. She laughs.

"You're funny.." but didn't leave, instead for another half an hour, she ate my mind.

"Vikas!" I stormed into his cabin.

"What kind of a person was she..? Sooo over dramatic!" I sat grumpily on his chair, reciting her silly palace fantacy. He chuckles moving forward to me.

"Now you know my pain.. But it's okay.. It's a part of our job.." he says.

"Hmm.. So I'm calling it a day.. Byee.." with a chaste hug. I leave.
Got a call while I was wrapping up.

"Sana.. There's a change in the plan.. Sunday ko chalenge shaamko okay.." Meeti said.

"Kyu.. I was leaving early because of you..!" I whine.

"Sorry Sanuu.. Ek prayer rakhi hai Neil ke ghar pe uski Mom ne.." she reasons. Okay then. I made my way to Sidharth.

I just entered the hallway to see aunty getting the room cleaned by staff. "Koi aa raha hai aunty?" I raised my brows.

She nods, "Ha.. Ajay ke parents... dinner pe..."

Oh. I better leave then,  "Thik hai.. Toh mai chalti hu.."

She turned to me, "Kyu jaa rahi hai.. Idhar aa meri help kar.." she asked me to set the glasses on the dining table.

While placing them in patterns, I try talking to her. "Are you sure you want me to stay..?" I ask.

She smiles. "Yes I am.. Now call Sidharth.. Jaldi aane bol usko..!" she spoke.

I ran to the bedroom to change to a pair of simple kurti. Calling him, while setting my hair, "Hello.. Nikla ke nahi office se..? Aunty puch rahe hai.."
Just then the door opens, with the man himself.

"Aagaya baba.." he says, soon there's a change in his expression.

"Tu kyu ready ho rahi hai bey.. Tere in-laws aa rahe hai..?" he giggles.

"Dafa ho!" I snap at him. I just changed so that I look simple. And homely.

He pulls me between his arms, "Achi lag rahi hai.." were his words before he cups my face for a short kiss. "I like this bindi.." he taps on the small black one I had on my forhead. I just love the way he adores me, wants me naturally. That makes me fall more for him.