Part 49

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

"Hey sweetheart.. Aa gaya ghar.. I'm parking inside.." he answered my call immediately.

"Sidh..Sidharth.." I sobbed, seemed like my voice was incoherent.

"Hey.. Kya hua? Why you crying baby? Kaha hai tu? Ha?" he got worried instantly.

"I'm home.. Upar aa jaldi.." I hung up. In a minute the door flew open as he came, I chuckled at how tensed he looked but I was going to him the biggest news of his life.

"Bol meri jaan.. Kya hua?" he cupped my face, I held those hands, kissing them, hugged him tightly.

"I love you!" I said.

"Love you more.. Bata kya hua?" he parted us.

"I'm expecting.." I answered, as a mere whisper it came out.

"Expecting what?" he asks confused.

"Your child! Khotey! I'm pregnant!" I said. And he was blank, like totally blank, for the entire 10 minutes.

"Come.." holding his hand in mine, I dragged him inside the bathroom. He glanced at those displayed test kits.

"Oh My.. You.. Tu.. You're.. Babyyyy..." I laughed for he just could not complete his sentence.

"Idhar aa.." he yanked me closer, grabs my face smacked his lips on mine, for the best kiss we've ever had. His hands slid down from my face to bottoms and he tugs me even closer.

"WE'RE PREGNANT!!!" he said.

The minute we announced the news, it was the happiest moment ever, our parents went crazy about it. Preeti, Ajay and Agastya showed up the next day with a huge banner with 'Baby on board' written on it and balloons.

"It better be a sweetie like you! Atharva aur Agastya ko rakhi bandhegi voh..!" Preeti announced, I laughed at her mention, deep down I wished for a princess too. And talking of Agastu, my champ loved me! Yes,we were on the same page now, he loved the pancakes I made.

Done with some celebration, we visited the same doctor who had been Preeti's gynaecologist, Dr Sabarwal. With a very fast beating heart, I held Sidharth's hand, while the doctor's assistant showed us the way to the sonography room.

"Mr and Mrs Shukla.. There you go.." she pointed out a teeny-tiny mole like figure. That was my baby, our baby.

"It's five weeks old.." she added. She prescribed all the required vitmanis, a diet chart and a few precautionary measures, she gave her monthly appointment dates.

And we did attend ger timely and duely. Sidharth being the most responsible and caring and devoting and accommodating husband, was always present for me. With me. Pampered me. Be it my food cravings at mid night to my mood swings, he beared with me, brought me all the snacks I wished for. From my back ache to me feeling nauseous for no specific reason he helped me with it. Giving me heavenly massages, rubbing my back everytime I threw up and cleared the mess I used to create. It was my eighth month. I was laying down next to him, a random night, it was my huge and round stomach now that I could not cuddle with him like back then.

"Bebuuu... Bunny ka school ka nam kya rakhenge..?" I asked.

"Bunny?" he repeated in a question.

"Ha.. Uske tere jaise bunny teeth honge.. Isiliye bunny!" I giggled. He did too.

"Tune kuch socha hai..?" he nuzzles into my neck.

"Hmm.. Maine aise naam rakhne hai jo dil pe baje.. Warrior types..!" I said proudly.