THIS IS YOUR START!!!

More than 80% of the worlds humans had something called a Quirk. It is a genetic mutation, which occurred about 200 Years ago for the first time. Those powers as to put it simply are being ranged from weak to strong and at some point people started to refer them as superpowers or better......Quirks. Those Quirks manifest at the age of 4 or a little bit later but in the most times they emerge and stay a part of a person until death.

Of course with such powers came a huge shift in society as people started to use said powers for different deeds be it good ones or bad ones. This led to the implemention of the Hero system to fight back against the villains who use their Quirks for various heinous deeds be it from theft or even murder. But on the other side there are those bright and brave souls willing to risk everything to defend society and its people against villains. Those were called heroes. At first they were low in numbers but with Hero System started the emergence of the so called Hero school training future heroes to protect the innocent and the weak.

Of course with all this there are also the 20% that did not manifest a quirk. They were simply calledthe "Quirkless" and had a lower standing in society. But this won't deter you this is your start to your HERO ACADEMIA!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and today is the biggest day in your life. Yes you finally turned 4 and that means you probably will have a Quirk manifesting in that tiny body of yours! You exitedly run to your parents bedroom as soon the warming rays of the sun hit your face knowing what day it is today.

"Mommy, Daddy i am finally 4 i will get my quirk today!" You practically shout full of energy as you jump on your parents bed waking them up from their sleep with your never ending energy. But they cannot be mad at you for that after all they know how important this day is.

"Hai,Hai sweety how about we first get ourselves a nice breakfast before we head to our appointment with the doctor we cannot have you go there with an empty stomach now, could we?" Your mother smiled while taing your hand and leading you towards the living room while she would then start to prepare a scrumtious breakfast for everyone.  Your parents are the average loving parents that we all know and both of them have Quirks. Your mother is able to manipulate the temperature in an 5m radius around her, while your fathers Quirk is simply  a high amount of stamina and vitality also being able to use his vitality to heal others but not himself.

After a nice and hearty breakfast you and your parents finally headed to the doctor and you finally had your examination now you and your parents are waiting for the doctor to call you in for the results. It did not take long and your parents were called in but the doctor asked you to wait a little bit with a nurse while he would have a quick chat with your parents. Of course the litle gullible you accepted and waited with a young and nice nurse while his parents were now inside the doctors office.

"Is there something wrong for you needing to speak with us alone?" It was your father who spoke up, he feels a little bit uneasy, what if they get bad news....

"My apologies there is no need to worry the test came in positive your son will have a Quirk no need to worry about that." The doctor smiled at the two of them alleviating the worries of your father while your mother was feeling elated and wanted to know more.

"So are there already some details about what kind of quirk it will be?" She curiously asked which made the doctor look at them with a serious frown on his face and both parents could read the mood that this must be serious.

"Why yes, the test gave us......much details and this quite surprised us indeed. Normally such a thing does not happen and at first there is only so much information available." He looked at his door checking if it was properly closed before continuing. "His quirk is impressive to say if i would put this mildly.....no it is in fact rather overwhelming i never have recorded such a strong Quirk before."

This made both parents more curious and they wanted answers.

"To put it simply, your son is able to strenghthen his body the higher his will and determination rises, as of yet we don't know what possible drawbacks could be but we will find out in the next few years when he tests around with his Quirk. This allows him to be stronger, faster etc. in all aspects except for academic progress we believe but that could change. The real shocker is that his Quirk is one of  the rare cases of being able to adapt and evolve if certain requiremnets are met, which will make it and your son even more powerful."

After this a short silence would ensure so those words and the gravity of the information your parents just received would properly sink in.

"I should give you the advice, that you should nurture your son into the right path, always support him for this will make him stronger and i am sure he will rise to become a hero of the likes that were never seen before, of that i am sure of." He said and both of your parents nod along with him.

"Now lets call the boy inside and give him the good news he should be already jittery from all this waiting." Your parents both smiled and imagined a 4 old you sitting on your chair while shaking full of energy for everyone to see. That imagination is rather adorable.

After that you were finally called in and received the great news about your Quirk and after a nice day spending some time in the city accompanied with lots of  spoiling and a few new toys you finally arrive back in front of your house while the sun was slowly sinking.

You suddenly stop catching your parents attention with this sudden chane in your behaviour.

"Whats wrong sweety?" Your mother would ask and you finally turn up your face towards your parents surprising them with the look in your eyes and face, they have never seen this before.

"I finally decided.......i will be a hero! A hero that makes everyone feel hope when they are in the utmost despair! I vow to be a greater hero that ever in history ever!" You said with so much determination and fire in your eyes that they started to glow a faint yellow and a faint gust of wind came from you. All this while the rays of the evening sun would shine onto you making the image of you right now even more breathtaking.

                                                                  "I WILL BECOME A HERO!!!"

And yes that you will be, from now on this will be the start of your tale, your legend yes your myth. Rise up and grasp after your dreams, this is it this will be your very own HERO ACADEMIA! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there this is the Author speaking or call me just Samsara, i finally decided to start my first own fanfiction here on wattpad i already have so much worked out for this story and it will be epic!!!

Also i want to add a love interest in this story but i was thinking of adding Asuna Yuuki from SAO into this story as the love interest of the character. Since i love her soooo much she is the best after all i dare you to say otherwise i dare you!!!

Please comment your opinion about this. Oh and in the next chapter there wil be a big timeskip and of course i will create a Bio for our new HERO!!!

SEE YOU NEXT TIME AND PLUS ULTRA!!!