Quirk assesment, battle training and.....dorms?!

Hey there it is time for yet another chapter and it will be quite long after all we will have to cover the furst day at U.A that comes with Aizawas Quirk assesment test, next i want to bring in the dorms and then finally we get some action into the game. Yes the battle training will commence! I was thinking of doing the USJ incident too but in the end i decided to give it a whole chapter on its own. So it will get as epic as the second chapter!

Plus Ultra!!!

_________________________________________

Asuna passed....it was to be expected but she passed!!! The week after she got her letter went by too fast in your opinion, you both used the remainder of the week to train little but to prepare for the coming school year after all you have to keep up in your academics too. Next to studying you did the second most reasonable thing, yes you used that time to stay together and just do whatever you want. It was important to you that you two got a proper rest and it was a good reward aswell. After working so hard for nearly ten months you two deserved this.

It is now friday and the both of you just got ready to leave for the first day, which will mainly consist of an orientation and some other things. School would start on monday for real.

"We are off!" The wo of you called out towards Asunas parents who were both smiling at you with proud looks in their faces as you were wearing U.As school uniform. Honestly it was a bit tight at the collar but you have to keep appearance.

"Stay safe and have fun." They both replied and watched as the two of you left the house.

U.A is not far from Asunas home, just a few minutes of riding the train, then a bit of walking and ta da you are there.

Along the way you would not talk much, just holding each others hand seemed to be enough and you know its fine like this. You are after all a couple for nearly a year now, so you at least got some experience in that..... aswell as in other things.

And right after a few more minutes of walking in a relaxed pace you finally arrived in front of U.As gates. It took only a few minutes for you to arrive in front of the rather humongous door of class 1-A. You were lucky since Nezu gave you a tour around the school after you recovered from the incident with the super villain Hunter. So when you came along with Asuna for her entrance exam you took the oppurtunity to refresh your memory of the facility.

"It is quite big..." Asunas voice got you out from your train of thoughts, seeing that she was staring at the door, yes it seemed to be a bit intimidating...

"Probably for accesibility for everyone." You said and she nodded along with your words. You gave her hand a small squeeze which seem to calm her down and opened the door. The classroom was big and well.......empty. It seems like the two of you must be the first ones yet to arrive. You walked inside and immidiately used the chance to pick out your seat. All were numbered, so you decided to take the table number 22 and Asuna sat down on table 23 that is right next to yours.

You smiled and she smiled back. You were about to say something, when a tall purple haired boy wearing glasses walked into the room and placed his bag on table 1. It was right after that that he noticed the two of you and walked over to you to probably introduce himself.

"Greetings my fellow classmates, i am Tenya Ida and it is a pleasure to make your aquaintance. I hope we get along during our way of becoming outstanding heroes!" He said in a somewhat robotic like voice while standing ramrod still. It was a bit baffling but you did not let that show on your face. So you gave him a nod and offered him your hand for a shake which he accepted.