BIO

This is not a chapter i decided to make a simple and small bio for the reader.

_________________________________________

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: currently 4, after timeskip 15 and after getting into UA 16.
Height: 6'1 ft (186cm)
Weight: 70 kg
Haircolour: Red (you can imagine what hairstyle you have.
Eyecolour: Golden Amber but gains a faint yellow while using Quirk.

Looks:

Hero Outfit:

Hero Outfit:

(Just without the bow and sword)

Now we get to the best part, oh yes the Quirk~

Quirk: Undying will

It allows the user to strenghten their body by several times the higher the will to fight, protect, survive etc. is.
Current limit 10× times the normal base strength.

It also enhances the own senses in a fight and may develope more abilities with the time to come.

Drawback: If the user goes over the limit what his body can handle he will feel pain and injuries will be inflicted, nevertheless the user is still able to use the quirk but after that it is not advised to proceed in using it for a bit.

_________________________________________

Alright here you have it folks, sorry if this bio seems to shirt but this is my first time doing a fanfiction so cut me some slack will ya.

Well look forward to the next chapter it will blow away your minds that i will make sure of.