Episode - 5 {decorating}

(After 2 days in uni)

Y/n: come lets go!!

Jiminie: why are taking me with you?? (Whinning)

Kookie: eonni!! You are the intelligent one so you can suggest best ideas I believe in you.... Isn't it y/n??

Y/n: yes eonni you can do it!! *Thumbs up*

Jiminie: yah!! You two say this to Namjoon oppa not to me...m he is the one gonna propose not me *eye roll*

Y/n: hehe..... Sowwy I forgot ok come lets hurry up...

Drag jikookie to the car and left to Kim mansion after sometimes of traveling they reached their destination
They got down and went inside while jiminie went to inform it to her parents....

As she finished her call a black car is parked infront of her and two handsome men got down from the car as seeing the certain man from the two she started to blush.... And the man behind the reason for her blush matched towards her and stand right close to her.... And his voice brought her back to mansion.....

Yoongi: what are you doing here??

Jiminie: I-I came with k-kookie....

Yoongi: why are you stuttering a lot *chuckle*

Jiminie: coz of you *mumble*

Yoongi: did you said something??

Jiminie: n-no no

Yoongi: okie then come.... Why are you standing here??

He guided her to the mansion while holding her left wrist

__________________________________

Y/n: where is jiminie eonni?? She didn't finished her call??

Kookie: let me go and see her

Yoongi: no need she is here....

Kookie: oppa!! *Hug him* I didn't know that you will also come here...

Yoongi: what's wrong with me coming here?? *Raised eyebrow*

Kookie: I thought you are far away from love, Romance and all these stuffs...
*Giggle*

Yoongi: not like that.... I--

Tae: hey guys!! All here??

(Tae said while entering the house)

Hobi: yes.... Namjoon called us...

Tae: ohh!! What happened hyung??

Y/n: nothing oppa.... Namjoon oppa wants us to help him in proposing jinnie eonni....

Tae: oh ok then... You guys continue I'm leaving....

Yoongi: what?? Sit here... Help your hyung.... *Glare*

Tae: how??

Namjoon: just help me in the decorations and I already wrote the lines I have to tell so just need you guys help in decorating....

Tae: ok then let me fresh up and where are you gonna propose her??

Namjoon: in my office tomorrow.....
So I need to finish it today night itself as tomorrow is the day she first came for interview

He said while thinking about jinnie that day..... And heard an cough sound which brought him back to sense and he awkwardly laughed and scratched his nape......

Yoongi: *fake cough* stop it... Let's leave.... After coming you can dream now come.....

Tae: you all go... I'll come after getting fresh up....

Hobi: no we can wait.... Come fast....

Tae: *sigh* ok then....

After sometime tae came down getting freshen up wearing a casual dress not a suit just a white t-shirt and brown loose pants.... And then all left to Namjoon's office and started to decorate the main hall with flowers, balloons and letter balloons....

__________________________________

(In Namjoon office)

All are busy doing decoration and jiminie asked Jungkookie to tie a balloon on the top edge of a pillar coz she didn't get there... So have it to Jungkookie and asked her to tie it... Since Jungkookie is taller than jiminie but her height isn't enough for her to reach the height to tie the balloon...

As she was jumping and trying to reach the place... But unfortunately she couldn't..... Suddenly she felt like someone has life her up not dream it's real babe.... Yup!! Tae carried her by her thighs and helped her to tie it... But Jungkookie being a girl as she was lifted suddenly she didn't tie and was holding the balloon while staring down at tae who stared back... They were in their own lil world....

(Tae is carrying Jungkookie👆)

Reality hit her when someone spoke....

Y/n: Jungkookie enough staring and tie it fast.... Oppa is carrying you for a long time... *Teasing tone*

Kookie: abb... Okie

She tied the balloon and tae put her down as soon as her leg hit the floor she stumbled and about to fall but tae was quick enough to catch her in his arms and she safely landed on his arms while her eyes are shut tight.....

When she opened her eyes she was met with a deep ocean eyes of her soon to be husband..... And now they came back to reality when they heard a clicking sound as they turned around they were met with Y/n and jiminie taking photos of them.....

As soon as Jungkookie realised it she becomes a red fresh cherry 🍒🍒 and hid her face in her palms ...
Tae chuckled at her cuteness and her red face and left from there....

Yoongi: ok then we are leaving.... Finally the decorations are over *yawn* now I can sleep peacefully

Hobi: always sleep.... Anyways good night guys....

Then all wished their last greetings of the day and left to their homes and yoonminkook left with Yoongi... They dropped jiminie at her house and left to their home and told their parents about this and went to sleep after getting freshen up.....

*It's a surprise for jinnie so don't tell her*

__________________________________

Guys I noticed something that is my every part of this story ends with a night 😂😂😂 isn't it??

all episodes will end with night I think so bare with it and about my night update I said the reason already in the previous episode

And sometimes in the day if I have luck coz for that my dad should not call that time orelse I can't go to terrace and write the story there.... Today there I got a fastest network so only I uploaded "I FELL FOR U 😍" ep 1

Hope you guys liked it and don't forgot to follow my acc and vote my stories and also suggestions and ideas are welcomed....

THANK YOU 💜 SARANGHAE