Episode - 14 {Emotional}

Lisa: You?? *Shocked*

Woman: Y-You did that?? He believed you and about kookie. What she did to deserve this??

Lisa: You shut up!!! You don't know anything about Jungkookie. She is such a b*tch. She took my tae from me. You are taking her side and I know you are that b*tch's new eonni right??!

Yeji: Yes I'm her new eonni. So what?? And I'll tell this to Jungkookie and you will go to your mother-in-law house

Yeji smirked and turned around to go but someone hit her head and she fainted.

Lisa: you didn't leave??

Man: No!!

Lisa: Anyways you did a great job. Now hide her where no one can find her until my plan works.... I'm leaving!!

Man: ok ma'am

_________________________________________

(With kookie)

Kookie: oppa what should we do now??

Kai: don't worry kookie. We can find a way *pat her head*

As kookie was crying suddenly she was engulfed in a tight hug by a sobbing girl.

Jiminie: Bunny!! Don't cry... Eonni came now don't cry baby *hug her tightly*

Kookie: Eonni!! My tae. She is bad. He did nothing eonni

Jungkookie said between her sobs and cries and hugged the girl crying on her shoulder.

Yoongi: bunny we are here now?? We will bring tae there

He patted her head who is hugging jiminie while crying.

Namjoon: kai did you guys checked the CCTV footage??

Kai: No hyung

Kookie: I forgot about that. Come lets go to that club.

They were about to go but kookie sat down holding her head.

Jiminie: what happened bunny?? *Worried*

Kookie: my head!! Ahh!!!

Kai: she cried a lot yesterday. I think that's why her head is hurting.

Kookie: nothing oppa I'm fine. Let's go.

Yoongi: kookie stay here. We will take the CCTV footage and come quickly. Just take rest.

Kookie: no oppa I'll also come.... Plz

Yoongi: bun-- *cut off by Namjoon*

Namjoon: it's okay Yoongi we can take her. Come lets go. Kai and I'll go to police station. You guys go to that club.

All nodded and left to their said places.

____________________________________________

(In café)

Lisa: Today my tae will be mine. I'll take tae from the police station and threaten him to marry me. Uff!! Hereafter there's no need of this glycerine. My eyes are burning from this. *Sip her coffee*