Episode - 7 {miss you}

(next day at tae's cabin)

lisa: tae...here is the file...u asked...

tae: thank you lisa....btw why you returned suddenly and wanted to join here...*while looking the file*

lisa: why..tae are you not happy? *raising one eyebrow*

tae: yah... it's not like that... I'm actually Ieaving to paris after my marriage... that's y I'm saying...

*lisa pov*

wth.....no nooooo....i won't let that happen....i came here to seperate them but they are leaving...aish (anger)

tae: lisa....are you here...(waving his hand)

lisa: ab...yess.. I'm here..when will you return?

tae: after 2 months.... I'm having shoot there......

lisa: ohh...what about jungkookie??...where will she be while you are there....

tae: I'm taking her with me... that's y I'm marrying this soon...

lisa: ohh.. is that soo....ok tae I'm leaving...see you in lunch time... (left from their)

__________________________________

(at lisa cabin)

*she came to her cabin and called someone*

[in call]

lisa: hello....

man: hello mam....what can i do for you?

lisa: I want you to create misunderstanding ...they will arrive in Paris next week.... I'll send you their pic...make sure to make misunderstanding between them..*smirk*do you understand..

man: yes..mam sent their pic...

lisa: hmm..ok..

(hang up)

lisa: wait for..few more days...jungkookie... I'll surely make ur life a hell....you can't be Happy after taking away... what's mine...*smirk* TAE IS MINE.....

__________________________________

(timeskip after school)

kookie: eonni.... I'll miss you (hug her)

jiminie: yahh.... stop it.....i know you will never think about me after u go to Paris... now don't act.... (broke the hug)

kookie: eonni... I'll really miss you.... (teary eyes)

jiminie: oww...bunny don't cry... I'm just kidding....we can talk in mobile.... (hug her)

kookie: yeah....i forgot that..hehe.... (giggling)

Y/n: won't you miss me ?? (pout)

kookie: I'll miss you tooo...my dear y/n..

y/n: then y you didn't gave me a hug (pout)

jiminie: come let's have a group hug...

The three hugged as today is the last day for kookie in this uni ....and after somedays ....she will leave them and they can see her after 2 months only so they are sad

after the hug..they bid their byes...and left for home...

__________________________________________

Sorry if it's short....... I'm trying to upload frequently that's why it's lil short.

*NO HATE TO LISA EONNI*

Thank you for your support

SARANGHAE 💜