Episode - 15 {lovely ending}

Kookie: eonni!!

Yeji: kookie don't cry bub.. eonni is here now so stop crying.

Kookie: but my tae--

Yeji: yes yes!! I'm here for that only

Lisa: (mind) how she escaped from there?? Where the hell that useless fellow went?? Now what is she gonna do??

As lisa was clouded with questions in her head. He came to sense when a male voice startled her.

Kai: what are you saying??

Yeji: yes sir.... I heard Lisa and a man talking in her room about their plan to trap tae sir in their plan.

Lisa: No!! She is lying. She is jungkookie's friend. So only she is taking her side.

Yeji: you can say that but I have a solid evidence. A video recording *smirk*

Kookie: really eonni

Kookie asked with a hopeful eyes and yeji nodded her head and handed her mobile to police. They played it on the mobile and saw what yeji said earlier. A man and Lisa's conversation *you can see in part - 13*

Lisa:. No!! I-It's fake. She is faking it.

Officer: ohh!! Miss Stop it. Ladies take her to her new home.

Lisa tried to run from there but the lady officers dragged her to the cell.

Lisa: Ahh!! Leave me. Jungkookie I'll not leave you. I'll kill you girl. Tae is MINE!!!

The officers took lisa inside the cell and went to find the man behind it.

Kookie: Eonni!! Thank you so much *hug her*

Yeji: it's okay kookie *pat her back*

Tae: thanks miss!!

Yeji: it's okay sir *smile*

Tae: kookie!!

Kookie: oppa!! *Hug tae*

Tae also hugged back. All thanked yeji and returned to the hotel they are staying.

____________________________________________

(In taekook room)

Tae: Kookie??

Kookie: yes oppa *packing their stuffs*

Tae: today is the last day. So can we go out to spend sometimes.

Kookie: okie oppa. I'll get ready then. We have early flight tomorrow.

Tae: here wear this *handed her a bag*

Kookie: okie oppa

Kookie blushed and went inside the bathroom to change while tae changed in the room. They both then got ready and left.

 They both then got ready and left