Chapter 1

Posting it here too! :)

Groupchat:
Sy: GUYS GUYS, CAN WE PLEASE GO AT THIS CARNIVAL IN THE TOWN CENTRE?
Rae: can't :(
Toast: Peter and I already went yesterday :(
Lud: YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME EARLIER, I MADE PLANS WITH MY MUM ALREADY, AHHH
Sy: -_-, fake friendzzz. JOHN, JODI, CORPSE, JACKKK?
Jack: I'm sorry but I'm working :((
Sy: why do you have to be so responsibleeee
Jack: stop complaining, I buy you food XD
Sy: :( fineee, WHAT ABOUT YOU JODIII?
Rae: John just left somewhere, I have no idea where, and Jodi texted earlier on how she was going to be busy all day
Sy: you all hate mee

Message from Corpse: SYYYY, I WANNA GO!
Sy: YOU'RE MY FAVORITE PERSON CORPSEY
Sy: but nobody else is goingg, so I'm just going to stay home and cry my eyes out
Corpse: You're being dramatic babe
Corpse: we can go together duhhhh
Sy: reallyyyy?
Corpse: YES SUKKYNO
Corpse: GO GET DRESSED

Sykkuno's journal:
not me getting butterflies after he called me babe even though he does it all the time because that's how he talks to all his bestfriendsss
NOW WE'RE GOIN TO THE CARVNIVAL TOGETHER EIFMESLFMLEMSL

--------------------------

"Corpse!! No!!" Sykkuno yelled as he watched Corpse fail at the carnival game again. "I want the bear!" He insisted, digging in his pocket for more money and passing it to the carnival worker,
and the man grabbed the rings one more time as he handed them to Ricky again.

"Try to get it this time please, we have a line" The worker sneered and rolled his eyes at the curly-haired boy. Sykkuno turned to see there was indeed a line before turning back with a laugh.

Sykkuno watched him as he failed again. , he thought to himself

"Again!" Corpse said as he threw the other ring confidently, and everyone watched as the ring fell flat on the floor. Corpse huffed again at his failure, pouting slightly.

"Enough is enough" Sykkuno said, snatching the last ring from Corpse's hand, as he pushed him behind him and bent down to try and aim the rings to the bottles, "If I get you this bear, you have to get me ice cream".

"I'll buy you anything you want! You can even get two scoops and a cone." Corpse replied, the pout still on his face.

Sykkuno smirked, squinting his eyes as he tried to focus his aim before raising his arm and tossing the ring, the ring jumping off one bottle before neatly falling on to the next one, and with a ding, he had won.

"SYKKUNO IS A LEGEND!" Corpse clapped before picking Sykkuno up by the waist and spinning him around.

"Corpse!!" Sykkuno laughed at his sudden outburst. "Put me down!" Corpse hugged him a little longer, before placing him back on the ground. "Yeah, yeah, can you guys get the bear?" The worker spat
before taking the brown teddy bear that Corpse so desperately wanted off the shelf.

Sykkuno chuckled before grabbing the bear from the carnival workers hand and passing it to a grinning Corpse. "Someone hates his job" Corpse mumbled walking away from the booth with Sykkuno, their hands brushing as they walked.

"Maybe it's because you spent half an hour trying to get the bear and made a line form at a ring toss game!" Sykkuno replied with a snort, Corpse glaring at him playfully. "Hey! I gave him
a lot of my money, he should be grateful!" Sykkuno rolled his eyes at him before continuing to speak. "I still can't believe you spent that much money on a bear"

Corpse gasped dramatically. "He's not just a bear." Sykkuno rolled his eyes as he responded. "Whatever you say Corpse. Now lets go get ice cream!". Sykkuno cheered before grabbing Corpse's arm and dragging him away from the ring toss line.

"Wait! We need to name him!" Corpse said with excitement in his voice. "Name him?" Sykkuno asked confused. "Yes, he can't just not have a name" Corpse insisted as they walked into the ice cream parlor. "Corpse, you're such a child" Sykkuno responded with
an eyebrow raised. "You love me though".

Corpse grinned, throwing his arm around Sykkuno. "Now what should his name be?" "Ummm, I don't know, Corpse Jr?" Sykkuno said, earning a grossed out face from Corpse. "Gross, why would you do that to him!"

Sykkuno laughed as he watched Corpse scruntch up his nose. Sykkuno couldn't help but admire him as he talked to the cashier. He was just so... so attractive and funny. It was hard for him to focus when he was around him.

"Sykkuno?" Corpse's voice entered his thoughts. "Yes?" Sykkuno panicked, waking up from his dazed state. "Your ice cream" Corpse smiled, handing him a cone with two scoops of cookie dough ice cream. "How did you know cookie dough
was my favorite?" Sykkuno smiled beginning to eat his ice cream.

"Why wouldn't I know?" He chucked before sitting down. "I am one of your best friends."

"Jack would punch you in the face if he heard you say that!" Sykkuno smiled before sitting across from him. "I'm used to Jack hitting me" (like friendly-soft punch, NOT ABUSE PLS DMWAJKDNAJK) Corpse muttered as he stuck the spoon into his mouth.
"Plus I said one of them, so if he beats me up, it's just because he wants to."

"True." Sykkuno admitted before raising his eyebrows. "Hey, if I'm one of your best friends, why don't you let me follow your private acc? huhhhh?"

"Because you don't let me follow yours" He smiled at him as Sykkuno rolled his eyes again. "Let me follow yours and I'll let you follow mine."

"Nah, I'm good" Sykkuno laughed. "You're not that interesting anyway."

"Uh huh" Corpse stared at him offended. "You say that, yet I was the only person who was interesting enough to come hang out with you today!"

"Not interesting, you just had no plans." Sykkuno replied with a smirk. Corpse's face fell before he reached over and began tickling him. "Take it back!" He wrapped his arm around Sykkuno's waist as he cluched onto his ice cream.