2.

H\C = hair color. H\L = Hair length 

Third person pov.

The ninja saw cole with a girl around lloyds age she had H/L H\C she ran up and huged cole then kai had seen enough and wanted answers so he finally said " hey cole whos that?" Cole visibly jumped and said " w-who i-i dont see anyone as the little girl hid kai was getting curious and said " the girl who just was hugging you " at this point cole had given up " s-she is my little sister " he said telling her to come out the only thing she said was hi and the ninja were all shocked to hear this. What else has there brother been lieing or hideing from them. She hid behind her big brother as he said" her name is y/n she is my little sister bfore you say anything it was my idea not to tell you guys about her." He said with worry in his voice for what his brothers will think about his shy little sister. Jay spoke up first " why didnt you tell us about y/n." He said curiously then she spoke up " cole d-didnt want m-me t-to g-get hurt o-or you guys to get u-upset" she said still hideing behind her brother then zane said " were not gona hurt you or cole were his friends and we are not angry at you or your brother so can you please come out from behind your brother." He said trying to get her out from behind cole. She slowly came out from behind cole then out of nowhere it started to rain " hey do you think she has powers like us i mean they have the same parents and it was prefectly sunny then out of nowhere it started to rain " jay said happily then Zane analyzed it and said that they should bring y/n up to sensei wu to see Lou agreed so now there on there way up to sensei wu y/n rode with her brother and fell asleep on the ride to witch everybody was dieing of how cute it was.