8.

Y/n pov.

I woke up to some one shaking me gently saying " were here get up" i got up to see Lloyd and were at the lost city of orboris we get off the bus and take some front row seats. With Lloyd acadently dropped a pice of his disguise and we got put in a cage so that happened...

Ninja pov. 

We all tried to get the samri and find out there identity after a couple of hours they went home yet kai and the others forgot to pick up the kids. At dinner sensei asked about his nephew and his little friend the ninja argued about who was ment to pick them up from the arcade and then sensei got angry " STOP IT..tomorrow you guys are going to look for them." Sensei said seriously to the point where the ninja got scared of him they all agreed they would find them after that they went to bed. Well all but cole he was heart broken at the thought that his little sister could be hurt he went up to the deck and watched the stars something himself and y/n did together he ended up crying himself asleep on the deck of the bounty...

Wu pov .  ( bet u didnt see that coming hehe)

I could not sleep so i went to get some warm milk to help me get some rest on the wau back to my room i saw cole sleeping on the bounty floor he must have been too upset with the fact that his little sister might have gotten hurt hmmm i can carry him to bed but i want the others to see how important this is to him so ima leave him here and wake the others up earlier than him so they'll see him like this and work harder to get them back untill they are back i might need some help to get them home...i know just who to get but i must leave soon in order to get there and I'll need some special tea..i know where to get it.