3.

When they got up to sensei he was also shocked that cole had a sibling but he said it was possible and that for now she could live with them seeing that it would make cole happy and she could possibly have powers. Cole put his little sister in the guest room while the other ninja explained what happened to nya and lloyd nya said it was sweet that his sister had fell alseep on his back while lloyd was happy that there was another kid to play with and asked of she was awake yet. Cole said no not yet bud but theres somthing about y/n that you guys need to know.. Cole sounded sad and serious so the they all listened up " y/n was bullied at school after our mother's death so it caused her to be supper shy and get scared easily so please dont try to scare her or push her to do anything shes not comfortable with " cole didnt seem like the protective brother type to the ninja but when ot came to gis sister he would actually hurt some one to protect her. Then the alarm went off and we had to go stop pythor from releasing the great devorer. " hey nya while where gone if my sister wakes up can you tell her where im at so she doesn't freak out." Cole said bfore he left to join the others to go stop pythor.

Time skip to when you wake up your pov

I wake up in a bed its not mine and wheres my brother hmm ima go look for him 

50 mins later 

I spent over half an hour looking for him and i couldn't find him wired where is he?

Time skip to when the ninja get back

Were back the ninja say all together then out of nowhere cole gets tackled by his little sister. "Where were you" she said with worry in her voice obviously showing that she was looking for him then out of nowhere it started to rain as his sister started crying (shes crying bc she was worried) then it stoped as she curled up in her brothers arms as he held he close to calm her down with in minutes she was asleep and the rain stopped at this poin they were sure she was an elemental master they didnt know of what but she was an elemental master and that meant she was staying with her brother.