9.

Third person pov

The next day the ninja saw cole sleeping on the deck of the bounty and were worried for there brother so they all moved him without waking him up and gently put him on his bed and let him sleep a few hours later cole woke up to the smell of Zanes cooking he walked in the kitchen to be squeezed to death by his brothers then asked over  one million questions like ' Are you ok bro? why were you sleeping on the deck? You sure your ok? Why didnt you tell us you were upset about your sister? You neee somthing food water? ' and manny more. He told them he was ok and that they needed to find the fang blade, lloyd and his sister. Not soon after that was said the ninja took off on there golden wepons and went to the arcade where kai had dropped them off. After a while they couldn't find them and went to check the camera's. We see Lloyd and y/n they look like there fighting over somthing jay turns up the volume. " Lloyd im not letting you leave me again your my best friend i cant lose you im going alone you wait for kai ok"" no y/n im not letting you get hurt because of me that is " lloyd im not letting you leave me again your my best friend i cant lose you im going alone you wait for kai ok"why i left at darklys i didnt want you to get hurt because of me"look im not going to get hurt rember our saying were a team one of us gose the other will two so either were going together. We are a. Team and were so are we going to do this or not " after that was said they left and cole stoped the recording " aww so cute i ship them " jay was pretty much fangirling over this while kai and every one else but cole agreed and with that they left for the lost city.