Alex Vause x Reader

It had been a couple weeks since my ex-girlfriend, Alex, practically betrayed me in court by convincing me to lie with her but apparently she didn't want to stick to the plan which ended up with me still in prison and her out in the world. But somehow she convinced me to let her on my visitation list so she was coming to see me today. So now i was nervously heading down to the visitation room accompanied by Nicky.

"Listen kid, don't be too nervous. It's just Vause." She said reassuringly.

"Yeah i know but she kind of ruined my life about twice."

We finally arrived at the visitation room and i saw the tall-dark haired woman sitting.

"Well, i guess i'll see you later." I say to Nicky before walking into the dreaded room.

I walk to the table Alec was sitting at and slowly sat in the seat in front of her. We stared at each other in silence for a few seconds.

"Are you going to say something or?" I finally say.

She sighs before speaking up.

"Look i'm sorry. They just offered me early release if i gave information."

"Oh so you just throw me under the bus then, huh?"

She didn't say anything just sighed.

"I love you, You know?"

I shake my head at this.

"I do." She tries to reassure.

"Well, I hate you."

"No you don't."

I shake my head slightly.

"No, I love you. And i hate that. God i hate it so much. Do you know how exhausting it is to be in love with you?"

Silence filled the space again as Alex held a sad face while thinking of her next move. She reaches in her pocket and pulls out a small piece of paper and sneaks it into my hand.

"Here's my number. Call me please." She says with pleading eyes.

"I'll think about it. But i have to go now." I say before standing and leaving the table.