Chapter 2

Author's Note: I don't know if this is lore accurate, but I'm saying that each year in the Warp is equivalent to 2 weeks. Correct me if I'm wrong and that's not what it's actually like in the lore.
The Warp, 2 Warp years later. Y/N's POV

Peace. There is no peace. I have no peace. And I need no peace! Blood and carnage is all I know now, and I couldn't care any less than I already do now, or ever!

I've claimed the skulls of many of my fallen enemies, much to the liking of my lord, Khorne. But I had my sights set on something other than merrily fighting for glory in a realm where time and space meant nothing. I still felt the scars my "family", gave me.

I'm not going to let their actions go unpunished! Tai...Ruby...Yang. They will all pay me back for my suffering with their bloody skulls.

I was pulled from my thoughts by Valkia, the Blood Queen, placing her hand on my shoulder. Valkia was the closest thing I had to a sister, and even though hatred burned inside her, I could still feel compassion in her. "Y/N?" Valkia spoke, earning my gaze of anger.

But Valkia wouldn't have felt threatened or angered by my look, as we both were followers of Khorne. "Yes?" I growled in my metallic, lifeless sounding voice. "Wanna fight?" She asked.

"Fight who? You? Or something else?" I asked, curiously, "There are some Slaaneshy followers close by, and I'm itching for some blood!" Valkia growled. I made a little grin at her statement, before responding. "Then count me in. I could use a little bloodbath to cool off this armor." I growled again.

When we got to the place Valkia was talking about, I saw a horde of Daemonettes, and a few Keepers of Secrets. My grip on Ka'al tightened in anticipation, then went barreling forward, roaring a bloodthirsty battle cry.

When I collided with the foul creatures, I went to work with no care to my safety, not that it would have hurt me to get hit by any of these Daemons. I shared the deep hatred for everything like all of Khorne's followers, but unlike most mortal followers, my rage and hate burned so brightly, that my armor had a literal burning aura surrounding it.

This aura didn't shield me, but rather, burnt anyone who got close enough to feel it's heat. The only ways for someone to avoid being burnt would have been if I considered them my ally, was unconscious, or the person was just as raging and hateful like a Khorne follower, or was a Khorne follower.

As I cut through the hordes of pathetic daemons, Valkia was busy impaling a Keeper of Secrets. I even used my armor as a weapon, taking advantage of the hatful aura around it, and forcing any daemonettes to touch my armor, before they fell to the ground, screaming.

The sounds of battle were blissful to me, and the constant killing fueled me, like as if I was to sleep, eat, and drink. Soon though, our fight drew the attention of a certain Bloodthirster, and a certain Bloodletter.

Skarbrand and U'Zhul the Skulltaker. With the sudden hearing of blood being spilt, and the sounding of steel clashing, got the blood of Khorne's two most powerful champions going. Soon, they joined in on the battle, and eventually, more Daemons and mortals of Slaanesh and Khorne, arrived and joined the battle, that could now, be heard from across the entire Warp.

With me and Skarbrand here, everything started fighting harder and more ferociously, and even our enemies turned on their allies, killing each other.

I thrashed and cut my way through anything that wasn't already red, before meeting face to face with an Exalted Keeper of Secrets. There were no other Exalted Keepers on the battlefield, so if I killed this one, the rest would flee, well, if any of these cowards still lived after this.