Chapter 6 (This makes me very, very ANGRY!!!)

Author's Note: I am very angry!!! I'm gonna hate writing this chapter all because of the chapter's number!!! If you haven't guessed what it is that's making me hate this chapter, then you need to read up more on the realms of Chaos and the Chaos Gods. Now let's get this over with so I can be rid of this filth!!!

Valkia's POV.

After explaining the rest of who 'Khàrn' was, I was trying to find were he was now. I started to panic a little bit as I worried that maybe Ruby and Yang had gotten to him and figured out who he was. Though I guess if they did know who Y/N really was, then I'd be hearing their screams by now, and sure he could take care of himself far beyond the mark of 'just fine', but I still couldn't help but worry, as if...I had more feelings toward him then just a sisterly kind.

But as I got caught up in my thinking, and failed to notice bumping into a large brute of a boy and his three friends. "Hey! Watch where you walking!" The lead one shouted at me, but I wasn't taking any of that shit from nobody here, "Why don't you go rip out your intestines and shove them up you own ass!" I growled back, making the brute very angry to say the least, "Oh really!? Well how's this for ripping out my intestines!" He shouted before pushing me to the ground.

"Damn boss, we got one hell of a freak here, don't we!" The one with lizard-looking armor said, making me grunt in frustration, "Also Cardin, do those look real?" Another one of them said, mentioning my horns before they grabbed them, "Let go of my horns!" I growled, getting a laugh from the four jackasses, "Holy fuck! They are real, Russel!" The one known as Cardin said with annoying laughter! "And those wings must be real, too!" The lizard-armored one known as Russel said with a evil grin on his face, but that was more than enough to make me snap.

"You want it! You got it!!!" I shouted before exploding in a bloodthirsty rage, shocking the four brutes as they let go of my horns, "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!!" I roared before impaling my spear into Cardin's leg before ripping it out, making him scream in agony as his blood stained the concrete, "Y-You just stabbed him!" The other three said, "I know!!! And I'll do the same to you if you don't fuck off and leave me alone!!!" I roared before the three idiots turned around and saw Y/N sweeping his sword from left to right, looking eager for some killing.

"You have to the count of five to get your sorry asses out of here!!!" He growled at the three teenagers, "Why don't you make us!!!" The stupid sounding one dared Y/N as if he hadn't now just noticed me try and kill his friend, and Y/N didn't take kindly to his remark. "I'm gonna reap your flesh and bones for saying that!!!!" Y/N roared out as his regular human voice turned daemonic, and Ka'al started burning with fiery blood hunger.

The three brutish idiots were either too brave or most likely too stupid to even be phased by Y/N tone, but that quickly changed when he smashed into them and let his burning rage that consumed his armor do the rest of the work. The three screamed out in agony after Y/N let go of them, and they went limping off like whipped dogs. As for Cardin, Y/N wasn't willing to let his actions of grabbing my horns off easily, "You touched her, now your gonna pay!!!" My mad brute companion growled in a daemonic fashion. Cardin simply smirked at Y/N, clearly being to stupid to realize the danger he was in, "Do your worst. You can't do nothing to m-OWOWAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Cardin let out scream of agony as Y/N grabbed hold of Cardin's shoulders with a tight grip, letting his burning rage sink deep into Cardin's flesh, making tears fall from his eyes before Y/N let go.

Cardin writhed around on the ground, still screaming as he felt his flesh get burned by the smoldering fires of rage. It eventually devolved into loud whimpering as he crawled away to his team like that pathetic coward he was. But it seemed that Y/N's actions caught the attention of a certain blonde Professor who surrounded Y/N with her purple glyphs before speaking, "Khàrn! Was that really a necessary course of action to take?" Glynda said as she marched up to me and Y/N, but he just gave her a iron glare, "Are you stupid or what! Do I look like I will ever be diplomatic in anyway that doesn't involve my sword!?!? I'm a Warrior of Khorne!!! Anything that resembles peace is abhorred by my kind, so yes, I think that was a necessary course of action!!!" Y/N roared out before breaking through Glynda's glyphs.