Chapter 4

6 normal years later. Salem's castle.
Salem's POV.

After I had left Y/N's soul in that pocket dimension, I was expecting to receive a message that he had given in a mere few hours after I had left. But instead, I was sitting here in my castle, wondering what was going on, "Seriously!? It's been years since I left the Khornite champion in that dimension, and yet I haven't even heard so much as a whisper from that place! Is it really that hard to kill a mortal!?" I shouted to the rest of the empty room.

"You know what! I'm going to get to the bottom of this!" I shouted before standing up and opening the portal to the pocket dimension. But what greeted my eyes wasn't what I expected. The arena had gotten larger to not only be able to hold the larger Grimm that were being spawned, but also because none of the corpses in the arena were disintegrated, at least not until Y/N had ripped the skulls from the heads of the fallen beasts, and still hungered for more.

"Scout!" I called to one of my horse Grimm, getting it's attention. "My Mistress. It's been too long, I'm afraid." The Grimm told me. I rolled my eyes in frustration before speaking, "Yes! And exactly how long has it been!?" I growled. "About 500 years. And before you ask, no he hasn't stopped fighting ever since you locked his soul in here." The Grimm told me.

My expression went from one of frustration, to one of complete and utter shock. "What?! 500 years, and he's still been fighting!?" I growled. Just then, a dragon head was thrown past me and my Grimm, causing our attention to turn to the crimson-clad warrior, who had his sword in one hand, pointed at me, and the other holding another Grimm's head.

"Mistress, I believe that gesture means 'your next'! Which means he'll take your head next once he's though with everything here." The Grimm told me. "S-stop! Stop hurting them!!! STOP KILLING THEM!!!" I shouted, but all I got for an answer from him was, KILL! MAIM! BURN! KILL! MAIM! BURN!!!

I couldn't speak with him, not through physical speech or mental communication. And for the first time, I felt something I had thought I was beyond. Fear. This human. No, this monster, only had one passion in life, and that was to kill and slaughter his way through anything and anyone.

With nothing else I could do, I released his soul, sending it back to his body. "I need to contact Ozpina! She'll know what to do!" I shouted as I left the arena. When I reentered the real world, I teleported straight to Ozpina, and found her sitting at her desk, drinking from her mug.

"Ozpina! I need your help! Th-there's this thing that"- I stopped talking when all I got was Ozpina holding up her index finger to me as she finished drinking her coffee! When she finished, I was about to start, but then she slammed her mug down, "And why should I believe you? How do I know this isn't some trick!?" She growled at me.

"Fine. If you take this thing as far away from me as is possible for you to do, I'll withdraw all the Grimm from the kingdoms. Just please! Take this...this monster away from me!!!" I said as I fell to my knees before the one person who was meant to destroy me.

"Your scared of this 'thing'?" She asked. "Not scared. I'm terrified of him!" I shouted as I put my hands together, "Please! With what's left of my heart, I'm begging you to take him away! Please!!!" I screamed. Ozpina rolled her eyes, "Fine. Where is he, now?" She asked.

Ozpina's POV.

Salem sighed in relief before telling me that this warrior she had imprisoned was in a Daemonic temple that was located in the farthest reach of the Emerald Forest. She sat uneasily in her chair as I grabbed my scroll and called up an old friend. She really was scared of this thing.

"Qrow. I need you to come to my office, ASAP." I told my former student, "Oz, I'm busy at the moment. Summer is still getting over"- Qrow couldn't finish as I interrupted him, "I don't care! Bring her and your sister if you need to! We have a big problem on our hands!" I told him. Qrow simple sighed before agreeing to come.