}2{

Narutos POV

I've never been able to read situations, or peoples minds. If I was able to I could've avoided this situation completely, but not everything is going to be smooth sailing in life.

Shikamaru and Kiba? Which ones are they? Besides the calm one, there was another hot guy that caught my attention, the dog one with the brown hair.

"Alright, discuss everything that needs to be sorted out before the marriages. They will be in 2 weeks, you're dismissed." Jiji finished.

He gave me an apologetic look as I left his office.

I waited outside the tower for Shikamaru and Kiba. I still don't know who's who, but I think I can wittle it down. As everyone else filtered outside and started breaking into their individual groups, there were the two hot guys still there in the end.

Holy fuck.
Holy fuck.
Holy FUCK.

They started walking towards me, dear Lord give me strength.

"So, you're Naruto?" The dog one signed.

I nodded my head, "Which of you are Kiba?" I asked in my improving speech.

The dog one raised his hand and I nodded.

Shikamaru got into my line of sight and talked slow enough for me to read his lips, "Do you want to head to your house? I can make food and we can discuss the marriage."

I nodded again and started walking towards my house, on the way we passed by the art store.

I gasped and rushed in, overly excited. Shikamaru and Kiba follow in after me, giving me a confused look, even the dog was looking at me weird.

I ignored them and started getting more art supplies, when I was done I placed them on the counter and paid.

I walked out of the store, the other three right on my tail.

We continued on to my house and arrived a few minutes later, I unlocked my door and walked into my apartment.

The others look around as I set my new supplies where they're supposed to go.

Kiba taps my shoulders and I turn around, "You live alone?"

I nodded for what felt like the millionth time today.

Shikamaru was in the kitchen looking around. I figured I would help him in the kitchen and walked in there. Kiba was looking at all of my art pieces in awe, so I figured he'd be occupied for a while.

He had the ingredients out to make katsudon. "You seriously need to go grocery shopping." He signed. I sighed and ignored him.

I went to the cabinet that had my pots and pans in it and stood on my tippy toes to get one. I couldn't reach.

Then I felt a really muscular chest against my back and what felt like a really long sausage on my ass. Oh god oh god oh god.

Who I assumed was Kiba got the pan and placed it on the counter.

This is going to be a long day.