}4{

Narutos pov

When I woke up officially the next morning, I found the bed empty and the smell of food hit me. My stomach growled slightly and I quickly got up to find out what that heavenly smell was.

I walked to the kitchen and found Kiba and Shikamaru making breakfast; well, Shikamaru was making breakfast and Kiba seemed to be talking about something.

I knocked on the door frame to let them know I was there and they both sent soft smiles my way, Kiba signing 'Goodmorning'.

Shikamaru turned off the stove and moved to give me a hug, also signing 'goodmorning.'

Maybe I could get used to mornings like this.

I felt Kibas eyes on me and I gave him a confused look, to which he smirked, looked down, looked back up again and gave another smirk. I looked down to see that I was basically naked, I blushed a deep shade of red and rushed to the living room, put on a shirt that was set on my couch, and went back into the kitchen.

Shikamaru hands me a plate and I gratefully took it, going to the table and setting my plate down, the other two following.

This time it was Shikamarus turn to keep eyeing me and I looked up to meet his curious gaze. I gave him a 'what' look and he performed the same act as Kiba, without all the smirking.

I looked down and saw myself in the shirt Shikamaru was wearing yesterday, holy fuck I can't catch a break.

And catch a break was something that he hadn't done, even up until his wedding day, which had went very smoothly considering Kiba was a crucial part of the event.

Even now, even after they've been together for 2 years. There has never been a dull moment in the Nara household.

The end.

Hsjskhjsksshkjh I'm the worst author ever, I'm just trying to get my older books complete so I can start more with a clear slate.

If anyone wants to pick up this story and properly complete it, DM me and I'll gladly let you.

Maybe I should make a book with all of the plots I have stored in my brain so some other people can write them, but idk.

Anyways, bye bye.