}3{

Narutos POV

We were sat in my living room, discussing arrangements for the marriage and what not.

We had a lot to decide and talk about so it isn't really surprising.

There was a bunch of papers sprawled out on the table and two very confused looking ninjas reading over them.

I don't understand what was confusing about the paper work, I finished my portion an hour ago.

I inwardly sighed and walked to their side of the table. Shikamaru had the paper work for banking and financial things while Kiba had housing information. I had health and emergency contact information.

I looked over at Kibas paper work and took to from him, he seemed confused until he saw me start filling out everything. I put down my address and filled out the rest of the information.

Next I looked over at Shikamarus and took his also, he didn't even try to fight it.

I filled out all of that also and handed it back to him.

I got up and stretched, my shirt lifting a little to expose my chest, I could feel them looking but I didn't mind.

I walked into my bedroom, closed the door, and changed into a big hoodie and shorts.

"Are you guys staying over?" I asked, trying to make sure to pronounce everything correctly.

They both looked at me, blushed, then looked at each other. They nodded their heads and I nodded mine in approval.

I signed 'I'm going to bed' and walked into my room.

About an hour later I woke up slightly, it was hotter than usual so I looked up to find myself staring at a bare chest, I decided not to question it and threw off my hoodie, snuggling into the warmth.

[I'm going to make a longer chapter soon, I just wanted to update and I have major writers block right now. I didn't go to sleep last night and I'm exhausted so yeah.]