a game to finish ¡! nsfw

george slowly opened the door, watching as the dirty blonde slightly turned his head to meet the brunette's piercing gaze. he gave a small welcoming smile before turning back to his computer, continuing his game.

george hummed quietly, making his way over to the blonde with haste, leaning against the back of the chair and running his hands through his hair.

dream fidgeted beneath his touch, continuing chatting with his friends as he continued their jackbox game.

george was bored, though. he wanted the taller's full attention. or, at least, half of it.

the smaller leaned down, pushing the boy's loose hair away as he placed a slow kiss to dream's neck, sucking lightly as the blonde let out a sharp breath.

george hummed against his skin with a smile, moving to a new area on his neck to mark slowly. dream's skin was heating up under his lips, and his breathing patterns were growing ragged as george bit into his skin, leaving deep bruises that tingled when the smaller's lips left it.

george liked the internal reactions dream gave him, but he wanted to hear the blonde struggle to keep quiet for him. he wanted the boy to have to mute his mic every other second so he could give a breathy moan that was caused by george.

the brunette pulled his lips away from the blonde's neck, wrapping his thin fingers around his throat to replace the feeling. he squeezed at the sides enough to hitch dream's breath, succeeding when he heard him give a small gasp.

george brought his free hand up to dream's chin, turning his face towards his own. his eyes caught on the blonde's delicious lips, and he used his index finger to push dream's mic a couple inches away from them.

he captured dream into a deep kiss, wasting no time on stealing the other's breath from their mouth as george lapped his tongue over the blonde's, relishing in the taste of his boyfriend. dream groaned quietly into the kiss, bringing his own hand to george's face, but the brunette pulled away before his warm palm could touch his skin.

dream's lips turned into a pout as his eyes frowned for him, already missing the feeling of george's lips against his own.

"it's your turn, dream," george whispered smugly, pointing at the monitor where he was still playing his game with his group of online friends. they both could hear sapnap screaming dream's name, grabbing his attention quickly as the blonde swung the mic back towards him.

george giggled, returning his lips back to the taller's neck, giving him something to be pleasured by as he played the game. the shorter's free hand ran carefully down the blonde's chest, reaching the hem of his sweatpants. he toyed with the fabric playfully, enjoying the short breaths that released from dream's wet lips.

he felt around the boy's lower abdomen before meeting his hand with his sensitive area, carelessly palming the blonde as he struggled to pay attention to what was on his screen.

george chuckled lowly as dream bucked his hips up at the touch, growing pathetically needy as george continued to kiss around his sensitive skin on his throat, his other hand still applying pressure to the sides of his neck every now and then while his free hand messed with his lower half.

"sorry, o-one second," dream sputtered out before muting his mic and spinning his chair to meet eyes with a smug brunette boy.

"what?" george tilted his head, running his hand down his boyfriend's collarbones as his striking green gaze burned into his skin.

"you know what," dream scowled, gripping onto the brunette harshly and dragging the smaller body to his lap, forcing the boy to sit on him closely.

george bit his lip at the aggressive manor, raising his lust filled eyes to dream's red lips. the blonde took the hint, quickly reconnecting their lips into a heated make-out, their tongues exploring each other's mouth shamelessly as they enjoyed the taste of the other.

dream's hands ran down to george's waist, gripping the sides strongly and forcing the boy to grind against him, shoving his hips against his lower body. george let out a whimper as he felt pleasure spark through his stomach, digging his hands into the larger's blonde locks harshly and tugging with each movement. he deepened their kiss, the movements between their mouths becoming sloppier and more wet as they both took the time to let out breathy sighs against each other's lips.

"fuck-" dream cursed, tilting his head back as george's body continued to push against his. "for fuck's sake- let me leave the game."

george forced himself to pull back, shaking his head abruptly and grabbing dream's face. "i don't-" he kissed him quickly, "think that's going to happen."

dream raised a brow, staring at the boy in front of him who held an evil smirk. "wh-why?"

"because, dream," george hummed, dragging his thumb to his boyfriend's bottom lip, pulling at it carefully. he smiled at the sight of his lips bruising from his own doing, and the new marks forming all over his throat. "you have a game to finish."

george swung them back around in the chair, unmuting the mic and climbing swiftly out of the blonde's lap. dream whipped his head around with a stare of disbelief, grunting annoyingly as george waved him off to his game.

"i'm back," the blonde managed out, ruffling his hair with his own hand as he changed his attention back to the game and his friends.

george sat on the bed, letting out a small giggle at dream's painfully obvious erection. he knew he would get absolutely wrecked when he finished playing, but it was worth it. he wasn't opposed to dream being rough, anyways. the pain always felt pleasurable when it came from him.

around half an hour later, his friends ended the game, allowing dream to click off of discord and shut down his computer, turning to the brunette with a raised brow. "george?"

george glanced up, tilting his head slightly to the right as he met the blonde's exotically wild gaze. "hmm?"

dream stood up, moving over to where george sat at the edge of the bed. he pushed the smaller's legs open, standing with one knee between george's thighs as he leaned the brunette backwards until his small frame hit the mattress. he loomed over his body, bringing one hand up to press roughly against george's chest.

he leaned in, their breath mingling together as their lips became only a few inches apart.

"i have a new game to finish now," he breathed, connecting their lips together roughly.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

1120 words