whine for me ¡! nsfw

the brunette climbed into bed beside his boyfriend, sliding under the sheets.

dream flickered open his eyes, meeting george's chocolate gaze with a sweet smile.

"hi baby," george hummed, running a hand through dream's soft blonde hair. the blonde purred in response, his eyes closing again under the touch of his boyfriend's delicate hands.

george moved the sheet off of dream's torso, scanning his shirtless body in awe. his sculpted, perfect chest and tanned skin always made the brunette feel some type of special way. he never got to see it much, since dream usually wore a baggy hoodie and jeans, but sometimes he would fall asleep without a shirt when it got too hot.

"mmm," george licked his lips, leaning over to place small, barely there kisses to the blonde's chest. dream's breath hitched, his heart rate speeding up.

when george took notice of dream's sharpened breaths, he trailed his lips up to his neck, peppering deeper kisses around the vulnerable skin. dream's hands found their way to george's hair, holding him against his body as he continued to suck deeper on spots that made dream whine more loudly.

dream writhed under george when the brunette sucked hard on a sensitive spot.

"g-george- more..."

george pulled his head back, pushing himself onto dream's lap. his hands slowly caressed the blonde's body, trailing from his new markings, collarbones, and down to his waistband. dream bit his lip back as george's hand tugged at the strings of his sweatpants, and the blonde eagerly rose his hips up in desperation.

"mm, bad dream," george shook his head, using his hand to push dream's hips back down to the mattress.

dream's lips pouted out, his eyes staring pleasingly up at his boyfriend.

"please, please touch me."

george chuckled lightly at his eagerness.

"weren't you just sleeping, baby? you need your beauty rest..."

"i need you!" he gasped.

george examined the blonde underneath him. his lidded, pouty eyes. his ruffled hair and bright pink lips. the marks left on his neck, claiming him- owning him.

george leaned in slowly, kissing up dream's jawline until their lips met. the kiss started off slow. george's lips moved against dream's, and they enjoyed the contact for what it was until the blonde tried to sneak his tongue into the kiss.

george pulled back, placing a finger where his lips used to be.

dream didn't mind, though. he gracefully took george's finger into his mouth, sucking on it like a desperate, whiny baby.

"such a whore for me," george laughed lowly, retrieving his finger out from dream's mouth. he moved back in, this time pulling the blonde into a more aggressive, heated kiss. their tongues danced together, and george explored every inch of dream's mouth. he wasted no time on small, intimate moments. he wanted to make the blonde know who was in control.

dream groaned into the kiss, letting small breathes into george's mouth as they kissed harder.

george moved his hands around dream's body, tugging one hand at his neck, squeezing the sides enough for dream to gasp into the kiss, losing any control he ever could have had.

"speechless, my love?" george smiled as he pulled away from the kiss. "is it the way i kiss you? how i touch you so well?"

dream's face was a flushed mess. his lips were red and bruised, slightly parted as he painted beneath george. he gave a small, subconscious nod, his forest green eyes trailing down george's body.

"i want more," dream breathed. "-want you."

"want me what, darling?" george asked. "what do you want me to do?"

dream tilted his head downwards as he regained his breath. he looked up at george through hooded eyelids.

"-want you to fuck me. please, i want you."

"desperate for me?" george smiled, moving the hand that was around dream's neck down to his body. his fingers trailed lower down his chest, grazing across his muscles until they reached his sweats.

"willing to do anything for me, aren't you?"

dream nodded his head, watching george's fingers move around the tie of his sweats.

"only if you promise me something, baby."

dream tilted his head slightly, waiting for george to finish his sentence.

"i want you to scream my name over and over again. praise me, tell me who you belong to. can you do that for me, my love?"

the blonde let out a small whine. he would always do that for george.

"use your words," george ordered, ghosting a finger around dream's inner thighs.

"y-yes," dream breathed. "i promise."

george smiled, satisfied. he tugged at dream's sweatpants, pulling them off, along with his boxers.

they were both fully undressed, hot with fog clouding their minds as george left hot kisses down dream's body, massaging his sides as the blonde took him so well.

dream's nails dragged down george's back. it hurt so well, felt so bad. so perfectly painful.

george kissed at dream's neck.

"let me finish," dream begged.

george narrowed his eyes, observing the blonde mess under him. a mess that he had caused, a mess that he was proud of.

"you did so well," george praised him. "go ahead."

the boys ended their high together, both panting and out of breath from such heated actions before. the room was hot and sweaty, and the bedsheets were completely thrown off of the bed; but nothing felt better then this.

dream curled himself into george's arms, nuzzling into the brunette's chest with a satisfied sigh.

"you were so good," george hummed. "did so well."

the words made dream's lips turn up into a tired smile.

"i love you," george whispered, leaving a small kiss onto the blonde's forehead.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

951 words