[001] nikki sixx

home sweet hometype: fluffrequested by: nonewarnings: noneword count: 466

home sweet home
type: fluff
requested by: none
warnings: none
word count: 466

•        •        •

you sat on your couch as you waited for your boyfriend's interview to air. a few minutes passed by and nikki's face popped up on the screen. your heart fluttered a bit when you saw him. there was just something about him that did that to you, even through a television screen.

"so, nikki, how was touring this year for you guys?" the interviewer asked.

"tiring at some points, but overall touring is amazing," nikki answered with a small smile.

"are you finally head home anytime soon?"

"yes, i leave next week for home."

"anyone special you're going home to?"

"my wonderful girlfriend, y/n," he smiled causing you to do the same.

"how are you two? does she treat you well?"

"we're great. she's the absolute best. she's very understanding, loving, genuine, and accepts me for who i am. and to be accepted is a really good feeling, especially from her."

your heart fluttered again and your smile grew wider as he continued to talk about you. you missed him and couldn't wait until he got back home. you were unable to go on the tour with him this time around since you were busy with work which was hard on you guys. but, nikki called every night just to talk to you and fill you in in everything which you appreciated.

"anything you would like to say to her while we're recording? she may be watching his interview at home."

"hey, baby. miss you and can't wait to see you again, angel. love you," he blew a kiss to camera and smiled.

once the interview finished, you decided to flip through the other channels to see what was on. as you decided on mtv, you heard the door unlock and open causing you to look back at the front door. a smile grew on your face and you jumped off the couch and ran to the door right into nikki's arms.

"hey, beautiful." he spun you around and kissed the top of your head as you set you back on the floor.

"hey, rockstar," you said as you wrapped his hands around his neck and he put his around your waist, pulling you closer. "i thought you weren't supposed to come home until next week?"

"well, i wanted you surprise you." he kissed your lips passionately and smiled.

"well i love the surprise," you replied beaming up at him.

as you guys leaned in again, a familiar song was playing in the background on the television.

"i keep asking them to stop playing this song," nikki groaned causing you to laugh.

"well i love it and it fits the moment perfectly." you kissed him once more before quietly singing the lyrics as he slowly rocked you guys. "i'm on my way home sweet home."