[001] tommy lee

wild side type: angstrequested by: nonewarnings: mentions of cheatingword count: 471

wild side
type: angst
requested by: none
warnings: mentions of cheating
word count: 471

•        •        •

YOU STARED AT THE magazine in your shaky hands. your eyes began to water as you continued to stare longer at the image before you. you and tommy had been together for about a year now. you thought everything was going well until now. there he was with some porn star under his arm walking on the streets of some city they had a show at. you trusted him to be faithful especially with you not on tour.

'tommy lee left girlfriend for porn star?' read the headliner.

you were upset, but mostly heartbroken. you loved him and thought he loved you. he always promised you that you were his one and only. that you guys would be together forever. guess not. you were done with putting you with his bullshit.

you threw them magazine across your living room and screamed. tears fell onto your face, but you quickly wiped them. he didn't deserve your tears. he didn't deserve you. and you were going to make sure he knew that.

you packed all of your things from your guys' bedroom and put everything in your car. you grabbed everything that was your's from the house to make sure nothing of your's was left behind. as you were packing the last of your things in your room, you heard the front door of the house open.

"baby, i'm home!" you heard tommy tell from downstairs. he wasn't supposed to be home until a few days, but you guessed that they let them go home early. you heard foot steps walk up the stairs and you zipped up your suitcase. "hey, baby," he cooed while walking up to you with open arms.

you grabbed your suitcase and walked right passed him. "don't 'hey, baby' me," you hissed while walking down the stairs.

"babe? whats wrong? why are you packing?"

"oh shut it, tommy. it's not like you care if i'm with you or not."

"what does that mean?" he asked grabbing your arm so you could face him.

"it means, you can do better without me with all your porn star girlfriends," you spat as you yanked your arm out of his grasp.

"i don't know what your talking about."

you reached the bottom of the stairs and grabbed the magazine from the ground. you threw it at him and his eyes went wide as he saw the cover. "ring a bell, asshole? i'm so done with your shit, tommy. i trusted you, and this is what i get? you know what, fuck you. i'm done."

before tears could fall again you rushed through the door and hopped into your car. you locked the doors when you saw tommy run out of the house towards you. "baby, wait! i'm sorry!" he tried to apologize, but you drove off without another word.

goodbye tommy.