[002] nikki sixx

looks that kill (pt

looks that kill (pt. 1)
type: fluff
requested by: none
warnings: none
word count: 661

•        •       •

YOU WERE WAITING ON tables at the diner you worked at. it was currently packed since everyone just came from the clubs after watching bands preform. you were walking down the aisle with a tray in your hand on a way to serve a family, when four men with crazy long hair walked in. dottie, your boss, lead them to a booth which was in your area of waiting.

once you set the food on the table for the family, you walked up the men and took a good look at each of them. one was blonde and the other three had dark hair. "can i get you guys any drinks to start off with?" you asked with a smile.

"do you guys serve any alcohol?" the blonde asked and the other three looked up at you to see your answer.

"no, sorry. we don't bu-"

"y/n, these are our special guests this evening," said dottie as she stood behind you smiling at the boys. "what can i get you boys?"

"beer." three of them said in unison.

"i'll take a jack daniels with coke, please," said the tall black haired one while a small smile.

"coming right up," dottie said as she led you away from the booth.

"wow, dottie. got a crush on one of them?" you teased.

"very funny," she stated sarcastically. "i've known those boys for awhile, so i treat them special." she grabbed three beers, a small bottle of jack daniels, and poured a can of coke into a glass. "now, go give these to them, sweetie."

as you got to their table, you set their drinks down.

"what's your name, beautiful?" the blonde said as he leaned back and looked you up and down.

"out of your league," you stated with a smile before walking away. you heard his buddies laugh which caused you to roll your eyes and let out a small laugh.

"oh c'mon, doll!"

you watched as dottie walked over to the juke box and put in a quarter. once the song that was currently playing finished, you watched as she walked away with a smile as her song came on.

'now listen up- she's a razor sharp- if she don't get her ways- she'll slice you apart'

you were familiar with the song since dottie would play it a lot, and you weren't going to lie. it was a great song. as you stood by the bar, you hummed to the song and tapped on your thighs to the beat of the song.

"fan of the song?" you heard a voice say from behind you. you looked back to see the tall dark haired boy from the booth.

"well if it isn't, jack daniels and coke," you said with a smirk. "the songs good, dottie plays it a lot."

"you like the band?" he asked leaning on the counter next to you.

"don't know em'. what's their name?"

"mötley crüe."

"doesn't sound familiar, you a fan of them?"

"they're alright," he said with a smile. "sorry about my friend, vince, back there. he can be an asshole."

"don't worry about it," you laughed. "i'm used to people like that. so what brings you guys here tonight? come from watching a show at the clubs?"

"yeah, we decided to come back here since dottie loves us."

"i could tell," you said with a laugh. "who'd you guys go see?"

"mötley crüe, they played tonight at the whisky."

"i guess i have to check them out now."

"you should come to their next show. it's on saturday, and i can get you in for free. my buddies and i will be there." the man looked at you as you nodded your head.

"that would be fun. thanks," you realized you hadn't gotten his name.

"nikki. and no problem, out of your league," he said with a wink while walking back to his table. he and his buddies walked out of the door.