Chapter 5

I'm a jerk for not updating this sooner.. sorry.  I just really hate this story and my writing in it is HORRIBLE but a lot of people have read this so I have decided to stop being a jerk and finish it up for you- I would have written it sooner but I got really angry with how horrible my writing was so I stopped.  Either way sorry for this very bad story with an inevitably bad ending.  I'm so so so so sorry.

~Loki

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

*Rob POV*

You know how they say you can hear everything around you while you're in a comma- well its true.  No one could figure out how to get me out of this coma.  Lots of people visited me, school friend and superheros.  Alfred said Bruce was working on a way to get me out of the coma but after a few months I gave up hope.  Wally visited me every day giving me a status update on everything going on.  We still know nothing about the grey masked villain.  Artemis and Wally officially broke up a few days after I got in my coma.  He wasn't very distraught when he told me and that surprised me, perhaps he really was cheating on her.  He talked about petty arguments and big fights that were happening between people we knew.  He talked about how school was, he hated it.  So on and so forth, he just talked end everyday he would squeeze my hand hoping I would squeeze back.  I tried so hard I never succeeded.

After many months of being in a coma Wally visited me but he was different, I could tell when he walked in the door that he was more anxious than usual. "Please, Rob, you have to wake up!  You have to give us some sign.  If you don't they'll-" I had been months and I was still in a coma.  I knew this was going to happen eventually, they were talking me off life support.  "You have to," He grabbed my hand I could feel his breath on my hand when he whispered the next words, "You have to because I love you and I need you to live.  I know that it's weird and you probably don't feel the same way but-" his voice broke, "I don't know what I would do without you."

I had to do something- commas aren't very good for much but they do give you a lot of time to think.  All that thinking time helped me understand some things, 'I love you too.' But I couldn't speak.  I tried to make my legs move but they wouldn't listen.  I could sense that Wally was crying- he was giving up on me. No!  I will not die!  Especially not now! Oh so weakly my hand responded slightly tightening around Wally's.

"Rob!" He shrieked.  "Doctor!" Wally pulled away from me the excitement buzzed in the room.  Weakly my whole body began to respond first my hands then my legs then I could open my eyes.  This hadn't been a normal coma, what ever the lazor had done was miraculously wearing off. I looked around at all of the wide eyed doctors and Wally.

"Hey, KF," my voice was rough from non-use, "What's up with the crowed.  I understand that you don't see people this hot that often but really-" Wally laughed in relief. After the doctors were done trying to figure out how I had made such a recovery they left me alone with Wally.

"Do you remember anything that uh- that was said around you while you were in the coma?" I asked staring out the window.

"Just bits and pieces," I whispered. 

"Do you-"

"I love you too," I could feel myself blushing.

Wally looked over at me eyes wide in shock, "Really?"

"Of course you idiot.  Why would I lie," I mumbled blushing down at the sheets.

"I don't know its just-" Wally put his hand under my chin and leaned in.  My skin tingled as I kissed him back.  We broke apart, "Sorry- I-"

"No, don't apologize," I looked at him curiously, "It was good." Just then a group of people walked in the room.  Wally jumped out of his chair and I slid to the other side of the hospital bed.  

"A little jumpy?" Artemis laughed. We soon found that they hadn't seen the kiss.  They had hear that I was recovering so they had came to the hospital to say hi.  Everyone took turns relating the things that had happened while I was out, all of which I already knew because of Wally's daily hospital visits.  Nothing had been found out about the grey masked villain that had put me in the coma but I was going to make a full recovery and everyone was happy.  Nothing else really matters- not even the new villain in a grey mask and the new technologies he has.  We'll figure it out, we'll figure everything out. 

"Group hug!" Wally yelled.  I laughed and so did the others but with a little bit of maneuvering we group hugged without injuring me further.  I smiled at the red haired boy, his eyes were always so bright.  We'll figure it out I know we will.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

Once again I'm really sorry for all this fanfic is.  But hey I didn't leave it not ended.  Thank you for reading this- I got so many people reading this and I am so happy!!!! So thank you very much! On another topic I'm at the moment writing an Hetalia fan fiction that is already way longer than I ever planned to make this fanfic~ If you like Hetalia you should check it out.  Unless of course you are angry with me about this fan fiction (I am angry with myself) and never wish to read my horrendous writing again. I'll probably be publishing the first chapter soon- it's called Remembering History.

~Francis Bonnefoy