Chapter 1 The baby is here

* requested by  @Anime_Queennnn*

Eri's mother woke up with pains in her  stomach not knowing what it was but then...her water broke she screamed in pain not knowing what it was. She woke up her husband. He was not ready for what she had to say " WAKE UP THE BABY IS COMING HURRY WE NEED TO GO NOW!!!!!" She screamed. He was up and running around the house getting the bag and helping his wife to the car they made it in time they got her in a room as fast as they could.

At 1:12 am there was a Beautiful baby girl born. At first they did not know the perfect name they were not ready for a child yet but they have one now. They named her Eri "what a pretty name for a baby girl!" Eri's mother says. " Yes it is!" The father says.

                                                     ~time skip due to eri being a bean~

The time at the hospital was ok to say the least they had very little stuff in snack choices but the workers were nice."honey can you give me the remote?" The wife said "sure honey!" The husband said "WAAAAAA!!!!" Eri was crying for the 100th time she loved her mom and dad but she loved her mom a little more "awwe come here baby!" Her mother picked her up and put her back to sleep .

* knock, Knock * " hm? Come in!" Said eris dad. Eri's grandmother and father walked in "can I see my grand baby?"(sorry that is what my family says to baby's and idk why lol) "yes here! But be careful I just got her to sleep." Said the mother. "Ok.. aww she is so adorable!" Said the grandmother. "Kai! Can you come in here the baby is here!" Said the grandfather. Kai comes walking in " will she join the Shie Hassaikai when she is older?" Asked Kai. "That will be her discussion now keep it down we don't want people to know about us!" Said the grandfather. "Ok ok 🙄." Said Kai. 

                                     ~Another time skip cause this story is so bad~

Kai and the grandmother and grandfather leave so they can rest right now it was 9:56 pm in the at night Eri was passed out asleep in her little bed the hospital had for her. " honey I am going to sleep!" Said the mother. "Ok honey sleep well I am changing the channel to a better show this one is horrible." Said the father. "Okay honey find a good one that does not have cussing in it or is way to loud okay!" His wife said from the bathroom. "Okay hun." Said the father a little sad cause his favorite show had loud noises and cussing but he knew when he is home alone with no one he will blast it all the way up. "Good night love you honey!" "Night love you two." And they both said to each other then they went to sleep.

*A/N: hey guys I hope you like it and make sure to follow and subscribe to my YouTube channel the video that is up there is one that I have up there. Bye stay safe!*