Happy Birthday

"Happy birthday dear" that is what Eri heard today was her for birthday. Eri slowly wakes up from her slumber she is now one years old and her parents could not be even happier.
Grandma was coming to see her for her birthday. Where is grandpa you might ask? Well he is at work right now, I think the name for it was Shie Hassaikai. Eri's has always heard the name and it is brought up a lot in conversations about her grandfather.

She rarely saw her grandfather but she sees her grandmother a lot. Eri does not mind all the attention she is pretty happy to see her happy family... for the young girl she had a princess party so original for a young child like her. Eri was still young and couldn't wait to grow bigger and bigger.

She was carried into the living room by her mother. The room was decorated in pink, purple, blue with pictures of castles. All the classic Disney princesses. Might not be big but it was enough for some people. Eri had no friends just yet due to her being one but she might in the future, you never know.

Father was at work like always...

But anyways the party seems so fun I also got my own cake! I also had a crown put on my head. The party was so fun and everyone looked so happy.

When it was time for bed my mother put me in my bed. I went to bed with a smile and so did mom! It was dark and quiet I will sometimes feel scared and cry I just don't wanna be left behind...