chapter 2 days at the hospital/out of the hospital

Days at the hospital were fine. Eri's dad has to leave for work the days he had to work Eri's mom was sad but she got over it! " now it is your turn to spin the weal sir!" said the Tv. The old saying she was watching reruns of her favorite childhood show "hmm? what is there to watch?" next thing you know there is a knock at the door "come in!" said Eri's mother. "WHERE IS THE BABY!?!?!?!" said Mika Eri's mother friend said "SHHHH! i just got her to sleep." 

~1 day later~

the nurse walked in  saying they all are free to leave Eri's father was at work so Mika had to go and pick her up she brought her wife with her just cause her wife would have panic attacks at times. "Okay ready to go?" said Mika "yep" when they were on there way home "hey you guys hungry? Cause i am..." Mika was usually was like this " i am too let's go get food then but can we get fast food cause my husband will be home soon!" said Eri's mother.

After they got the food they were on there way to Eri's parents house. When they got there it was night so she put Eri to bed once she was done she went to bed her self. Her husband went to bed at 12:24 due to him needing to get something done for work. the next morning was hard since they were first time parents......

A/N

ok the second part is done YES!