-Father-

"Father"..... He was always working...she barely ever got to see him...

***time skip***
Eri...now one years old... "happy birthday dear!" Said Eri's mother. " gahba!" ( random baby words lol idk)

" awww" said her mother. " Dear I am off to work." Said her father. " On her birthday? Darling I thought I told you to take the day off..." " ya ya I know...but...we need money so I need to go in today." " O-okay dear..."

Every thing was a blur to the little girl. She thought her family was amazing...but that was a lie...

Behind the photos...behind the smiles...her mother was in pain. No one knew that...
She was a stay home mom who would care?

When father was home he was mainly mad or crying...sometimes came back from the bar...she always asked herself " Does he still love me?" Or " Is he still in love with me?"

Eri's family came over a lot. Her older cousins would play with her. As the adults were with her mom.

One day he came back home from the bar... Eri was in her bed talking a nap. Her mom on the other hand...

5:30... "Eri dear wake up" said her mom. Eri looked up...unknown to the child her mother had cuts and bruises... father must be at work...

~Until Next Time~

A/N
Oof this took a dark turn on the whole show and I sorry if it is bad I mainly rushed this because I have edits and books that were requested and I want to get them done. Bye for now.