Chapter 7

When the team arrived in Las Vegas they headed to the Las Vegas policed department. There they met officer Moore. Aaron introduced himself then the rest of the team. "It's nice to have all of you here." Officer Moore said with a smile. "We're glad to help." Aaron smiled back.

The team headed to the conference room and set up, Soon all the whiteboards were filled with pictures of the four victims and theories about why the Unsub did what he did. "So far we know our Unsub likes blondes in their twenties and might be working at the Treasure Island Casino." Said Aaron. "he may be impotent if he didn't sexually abuse any of the victims before he killed them?" Said Derek. Aaron got out his phone and dialed Penelope's number. "Garcia I need you to look up every employees profile that works at the Treasure Island Casino and rule out the people that aren't able to have sexual intercourse." "Okay I have three men. Mark Sale, Chris Gates, and Logan Mauer." "Thanks Garcia."

"Morgan, I want you and Reid to go talk to those three men. JJ and Emily, I want you guys to go check out the crime scenes." Aaron ordered. The team nodded and headed to the casino.

When Morgan and Reid arrived at the hotel they went to the front desk. "How may I help you today?" The women behind the desk asked. "We're with the FBI and we would like to ask you a few questions about some of your employees." Morgan said. "Okay, what would you like to know?" "Have any of them had any complaints from customers about being violent?" "No." "Um do you have any security cameras on them?" Spencer asked. "Yes we have one on every employee at all times." "Okay thank you for your time." Derek said. The women nodded. "They must be doing the killings off the clock." Spencer said. Derek got his phone out and called Penelope. "Hey baby girl I need you hack into the Treasure Island Casinos security cameras." "This is too easy." Penelope joked. "I sent the footage to your tablet." "Thanks baby girl."

Meanwhile JJ and Emily were checking out the crime scenes. "I don't see anything unusual." Said JJ. "I got something." Emily shouted from the next room. JJ walked to the next room and met Emily. "A condom?" JJ said with a puzzled look. "That's why we couldn't find any traces of sexual assault, he was wearing a condom." Emily got her phone out and called Aaron. "Aaron Hotchner." Aaron answered. "Hey Hotch, we found a condom wrapper in one of the victims rooms." "David and I are on our way."