Chapter 8

David and Aaron arrived at the crime scene. "Prentiss?" Aaron shouted. "In here Hotch." Aaron and David continued to walk toward the back room. "Where did you find the condom?" Aaron asked. "By the bed." Emily said. "Okay but it in a bag, we'll test it for DNA when we get back to the station." Emily nodded.

Meanwhile Spencer and Derek were in the lobby looking at the security footage. "Do you see that?" Spencer said. "What?" "Mark won't look at the cameras at all, like he's trying to hide his face." Spencer explained. Derek picked up his phone and dialed Aaron's phone. "Hotchner." Aaron answered. "Hotch, Reid and I are in the lobby right now looking at the security footage and we noticed." "I noticed!" Spencer interrupted. "Okay, Reid noticed that Mark Sale won't look at the camera at all, like he's hiding his face." "Okay meet us back at the station."

Everyone met at the station. "Is that a condom?" Derek asked. "Yeah, we found it by the bed in Angela Rodrigez's room." JJ said. Morgan nodded. "Right this way sir." The team turned as they saw officer Moore leading a muscular man to the questioning room. "Reid, I want you to go in there and talk to him." Said Aaron. Spencer nodded and opened the door.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Spencer Reid." "Mark Sale." Mark held his hand out. "I don't really shake hands." Spencer said. Mark nodded. "Fair enough, so why am I here?" "There's been several killings at the hotel you work at." "yeah I heard about that, that's terrible." Mark interrupted. "You don't think I had anything to do with it?" Spencer didn't answer. "That's ridiculous! I would never do that!" "Sir please calm down." "No! How dare you assume such things!" Derek and Aaron suddenly burst into the room. "Reid!" Aaron yelled. Derek pulled mark back and handcuffed him to the table.

Aaron and Derek met Spencer outside the questioning room. "You okay?" Aaron asked. "I'm fine." Spencer said. "Guys, you have another victim." Emily said.