Asher x The Apple

Asher was just about to leave his room when someone called his name. Who was it?

¨Asher! Turn around.¨ The voice was louder this time. He turned around and he saw the apple that was on his desk.

What the heck? Was the apple actually talking or was he losing his mind?

¨Are you taking or am I losing my mind?¨ Asher asked.

¨No you are not losing your mind, Asher,¨ Apple usually had Stirrings dreams about Asher. ¨Im actually talking.¨

¨Oh." Asher felt relieved. 

¨Anyways, I need to tell you something.¨ Apple was blushing furiously. Oh how she wished that Asher can see that she was blushing. Asher raised his eyebrow. ¨Im in love with you. Can I be your girlfriend?¨

Asher was starting to get excited. He never told anyone this but, he has Stirrings about apples.

¨OH YES! YES! YET! YOU CAN BE MY GIRLFRIEND!¨Asher grabbed the apple and held it in his hand. He leaned in and kissed Apple.

¨ASH, HURRY UP!¨ Jonas wanted him downstairs. Earlier, Asher told Jonas that he was going to get something. Too bad he was distracted by an apple.

¨AM COMING!¨ Asher dashed downstairs. He never wanted to keep Jonas waiting.

¨Oh, hello Asher!¨ Jonas glanced at the apple, causing Asher to get jealous. ¨You brought a snack for me! Thanks!¨ Jonas took it from Asher's hand.

¨Wait, Jonas don't-¨ He was too late, Jonas already bit into the apple. ¨Oh no.....¨

¨What happened, Asher?¨ Jonas asked.

¨No! Im fine! Knowing how people feel isn't your expertness." Asher was trying to hide the fact that he was upset.

¨Are you sure?¨ Jonas was concerned for his friend.

¨Yes, im fine.¨ From now on, Asher will be nothing but a boy filled with anger.