Chapter 2: A Certain One-Sided Battle

(3rd POV)

The Seas was calm, NO it was the opposite of calm, it was Hectic, the Most One-Sided Battle was taking place, Accelerator vs The Sirens there. After his Laughter, Azur Lane (Complete) that was also there were either too frightened because of his laugh, or in awe of the sheer raw power he is giving off from just landing, or just both, and some are well...wet......but either way, it's the same as they were unable to move. 

O. A: *visible fear* *grits teeth* "YOU, OUT OF ALL BEINGS THAT COULD BE HERE TO FIGHT US AGAIN, IT HAS TO BE YOU"

Purifier: *shakingly* "WE NEED TO GET OUT NO-"

(Imagine that Purifier is Kakine and that there is no wall)

She was Engulfed with a black tornado, and you could easily feel the instant pain that she went through when she gets fling out of the end of the tornado all bloody, bruised, and beaten up, so much so that she could be mistaken as corpse that was eaten up by some weird ass creature. 

Everyone looks at accelerator with his hands out...

and that there were still some black like electric particles coming out of his hand while smirking

Accelerator: "Hehehe, Why would you want to leave, the Fun Has Just Begun" *opens his hands wide out like doing magic trick*

And then two Black Tornado Came out of nowhere and heads towards the sirens probably around 70 km/hr...

The Tornado was so fast, rough and hard (Don't You Dare take it the wrong way) that it destroyed nearly every single siren fleet there

O. A: "Tsk, Contact the Mistress now while we Retreat" *while carrying Purifier's unconscious body*

Accelerator: "Huh, Who decided that" *Waves one of his hands, and more tornadoes comes out of no where, but it was looking pretty normal, well almost*

While the 'battle' was ongoing, Enterprise suddenly snaps from her state and instantly snaps everyone out of their state of mind aswell...

Enterprise: *snaps out* *looks at the others* "Everyone wake up we need to get out now, or else we would get hurt by just being here" *looking back at where Accelerator is fighting the Sirens*

Akagi: "I agree, we need to retreat now or else more consequences may occur, tho come to think of it, isn't that man looks kinda familiar?"

Everyone then takes a more detailed look at him, and it instantly hits them like a truck, that person that was in front of them now is...

The legendary RICK ASTLEY!

(Sorry Not Sorry)

*Take 2*

Is the legendary Accelerator that has killed about 69, 420 sirens with ease, and they are witnessing how it was done, and to say they were even more scared now was a huge understatement, they were now in a fan-girling state forgetting his scary attitude, tho they (thankfully) remembered this is not the time for that and left with some Kansens wanting to still watch accelerator annihilate the fleet with just a wave of his hand, but were either knocked out cold by their leader, or was forced to and finally give in. They all went back and instantly reported the Whole entire incident to the Admiral as to why they have yet to send any reports, the betrayal of crimson axis, until Accelerator's return. 

Back to Accelerator and the Sirens, The Siren's side was not looking good, no in the Worst State possible ever, the only ships left are either the ships that made out of the tornado lucky with only some parts destroyed and a few elite sirens, including O. A and Purifier. They Sacrificed The cube to be on active there to keep accelerator busy, while they escape, which surprisingly worked. 

Accelerator is not tired, no, he was annoyed more than tired, he was annoyed the fact that O. A and Purifier was able to escape with some lucky surviving ships while he was committing Jihad on siren ships that were there as a distraction for him, he had enough and instantly went full torpedo mode and flings himself like a bullet, destroying some siren ships in the process, and found where the core is, he found the black mental cube that was still making the production siren ships, he grabbed it, turned the automation off and crushed it with his bare hands, that of course had some consequences as every mass production ship there exploded , but that was not the thing that effected him, the cube got crushed and instantly turned into particles and went inside Accelerator, he was of course not prepared for this and was caught off guard so the particles went into him. And then...nothing, Nothing happened except that he was feeling a little bit (mOrE) Powerful than normal.

He then look off into the distance while ignoring all the havoc that was on the sea...

Accelerator: 'Hmph, didn't thought that someday I would say this but' "The sea looks beautiful when it's peaceful" *smiles a little bit* *leaves by leaping off into the air at mach speeds*

{A Few Moments Later}

Many Azur Lane ships (including the Crimson Axis now) are searching the area, when they first saw the wreckage, they were surprised, but the Admiral wasn't at all, this admiral is Admiral Jonathan, the same admiral that is Accelerator's father figure...

Jonathan: *smiles* "You really are alive" *a tear drops*

CliffHanger

Anyways Done with Chapter 2, but I want to ask all of you a question before I end it here...

A. Do you want me to make a chapter (500~1000 words) once in a week (If I Have Time)

B. Do you want me to make a chapter (1300~1800 words) once in two week (If I Have Time)

C. Do you want me to make a chapter (2000~2400 words) once in a month (If I Have Time)

The choice is all yours, anyways goodbye...

(Probably One of My Favorite Endings I've ever heard)

DAGA OTOKO DA!