U.A.

Location: U.A Highschool entrance exam location.
Time: 8:40 am
_______________________________________

Ten months of constant training was what Y/n, Bakugo, and Midoriya went through. Midoriya had the help of All Might for his training while Bakugo and Y/n had eachother and y/n's parents. As ex heroes Y/ns parents knew exactly what to do to help the two boys.

They made the two follow strict diet plans and workout exercises. After school the two would go to a private gym Y/n's parents rented out and worked out or fought eachother for hours. As painful of an experience it was for the two they both knew this would be for the best. And in the end the results showed.

Y/n's crystal hardening was far more better than before, him being able to produce more and making the hardening much more better in durability. Bakugo also got better. His explosions becoming larger and his hand to hand combat improved with the help of the constant fighting him and Y/n did.

And now here they were approaching U.A. before they spotted a familiar green haired boy standing still. Bakugo being himself told 'deku' to get out of his way and how he would kill him. Y/n gave Midoriya a hello and a wave still following Bakugo. Midoriya panicked and started rambling on about they should do there best then looked back at the two when he realized they kept going, he saw people gossiping around them.

Student1: Hey, isn't that Bakugo? The one with the sludge villian?

Student2: Oh, hes the real thing! And look!(pointing at Y/n) thats the one that was fighting the heroes trying to save him.

Bakugo didn't like this type of talk while Y/n didnt mind. He way already used to gossip or people talking behind his back. For some reasons heroes didnt like him. Always muttering insults under their breaths or side eyeing him from a distance.

Some would even watch him like hawks as he walked around the city.

So for him a couple other people talking behind his back was nothing.

***

Fast forwarding, Y/n was standing out side a gate waiting start the exam. The hero Present Mic explained an hour ago that the students would be judged based on how many robots they killed. He showed the robots and how many points each one was worth.

There was one in particular the hero said to avoid. It was big and dangerous looking. It gave no points at all.

It was interesting to think about. At most people would think the biggest one would give you the most points.

After the presentation the students were all split up into large groups by name.

He was unlucky he couldnt be with Midoriya or Bakugo because they got put in different battle areas. He looked around and all the people around him looked pretty normal and bland or in Bakugos words extras.

As he was scanning people he looked to his right to see a girl with pink hair and pink skin. She even had weird antlers or antennas on her head.

Her eyes were pitch black but her iris were yellow. She was probably the most unique one here.

She noticed Y/n looking and faced him looking up confused. Y/n took a step away and tried to think of something to say.

Y/n: "Hi, sorry that i was staring....its just... you're different than all the other people here."

He thought that sounded weird immediately after it left his mouth.

Y/n: "N-not in a bad way its just umm... you're pink... and thats kinda cool."

Y/n wasnt usually awkward like Midoriya was especially towards girls due to Bakugo being a big influence on how to act since a young age. But in situations like this he couldnt help but stutter and die a little inside. Thank god the girl he was talking to didnt find it that weird as her next lines were.