Fight

Present Mic: "Now! Start!"

The two rushed foward at eachother in their own special ways.

Bakugo flying in the air while Y/n ran.

Bakugo: "Die!"

He aimed foward shooting out a blast which Y/n blocked using his hardening.

Y/n jumped up to Bakugos level and slammed him to the ground.

Bakugo punched him in the ribs making Y/n curl foward giving Bakugo the chance to attack and escape.

He pressed his hand to Y/ns chest and used his quirk to send Y/n away.

Bakugo: "You wont win!"

Y/n landed on his knees holding his steaming side.

Bakugo: "Even with all your quirks--!"

Bakugo kneeled putting both hands on the floor and shot himself foward to Y/n.

Bakugo: "--Im still better!"

Y/n put up a wall as Bakugo came closer but Bakugo managed to break through with an explosion.

Whenever Y/n was either at his limit or weakened his hardening would gradually get weaker too.

Strong enough to withstand things like punches but not enough for strong forces like this.

It was a weakness Bakugo knew aswell and was planning to abuse it as much as possible.

Y/n: "Damn you...!"

He got back up with an uppercut which Bakugo evaded.

The amount of time they trained showed in this fight, it even showed how much synergy they had together.

Even to the audience as they witness it first hand when the two were fighting it out now on ground.

It was almost like a professional boxing or mma match but now quirks were added to the mix.

Bakugo trying to use his explosions to catch Y/n, and Y/n using his crystalized fists to deal heavy damage.

Y/n ducked underneath Bakugos explosions and came back up punching him on the chin.

Bakugo fell backwards falling unconscious but woke up right as he hit the floor.

Bakugo: Ill kill you!

He turned and ran back to gain some distance.

An up close fight was a horrible idea, one punch was probably enough to cause brain damage. So for now Bakugo was taking in his own hands.

Bakugo: "You damn bastard!!"

His muscles tensed up as Bakugo sent out a larger blast foward.

Y/n tried to use his hardening but it didnt do much since they were weakened.

Wall after wall, armor after armor.

Bakugo was lucky that the two were placed in seperate brackets. If they were to fight in the first rounds this situation would be completely different.