Control

The students that were sent away by the fog villain came back to help All Might out of his situation.

Now All Might was free from the now half frozen Nomu and Bakugo had the warp villain pinned to the ground.

The hand villain was left standing still facing all the heroes. He didnt seem concerned at all though.

"This really puts a stain on the League of Villains... Nomu--"

He pointed at All Might.

"Get him--"

All the heroes were left suprised as a much larger man came into view and punched the villain to the ground, making a crater form where he punched.

The Nomu turned around to fight Y/n again but at a speed even the Nomu couldn't react, Y/n punched through its chest mimicking what was did to him.

Y/n punched the Nomu off of him with his free hand.

All Might: It worked...

That must have been the suppressed form. The implant actually worked.

"Nomu what are you doing...! Our target, is All Might!" The villain groaned out getting out of the hole.

The Nomu turned to face All Might.

"But first get that damn brat off of our escape!"

Then it turned to Bakugo.

All Might: Its fast...!

Only Y/n and All Might could see how fast the Nomu was.

All Might jumped foward protecting Bakugo from the attack he was about to recieve.

He took in the hit and with the two distracted the fog villain escaped and returned back to the hand villain.

Y/n wasnt able to tell from friend or foe at all. All that was on his mind was destruction.

The closest ones now were the students.

Midoriya: "Y/n what are you doing...? C-Cant you see...? We're your friends!"

He slowly approached them all with his hands curled into fists while grunting from the pain he was feeling in his head.

All Might watched the bloodthirsty Y/n approached all of them. He hoped they could atleast hold him off for a little so he could take this Nomu on.

Bakugo: "What are you doing, you damn bastard!"

Bakugo jumped foward using his quirk then extended a hand out to blast Y/n.

Right where he was aiming was covered in hardening. It protected Y/n and also sent Bakugo away from the ricochet.

Bakugo: "Damn...!"

This might aswell have been a lost cause if it was only the four off them.

Midoriya: "Everyone!! Come down here we need your help!"

Thats why Midoriya screamed out to all the students still at the enterance for help.

Everyone else heard and started to run. Tsuyu and Mineta were left behind to watch over the heroes.

After a minute the other students arrived to see Kirishima doing his best to defend against Y/n.

Every hit he took hurt like hell, but his quirk was enough to ensure nothing was broken.