Part 3

Stranger speaks:

I squinted my eyes due to the sharp rays of the sun directly hitting on my face. I slowly felt that I was hugging someone. I looked down on my chest to see a woman hiding herself on my chest. Initially I panicked, but remembered everything from the last night.

I wanted to run away. She was still asleep. She hasn't seen me yet. So, I thought I should move before she wakes up. But it didn't seem fair to me. I remember what we had talked the previous night. My head was hurting bad and I wanted to take a hot shower but a lemonade first.

I opened the fridge and took a lemonade tin. I finished it in one go. Then, I looked at her sleeping figure. She was completely naked under the blanket. I could see bits of her not-to-be exposed parts. I went near her to put her properly under the blanket. I admired her beauty in close up. She had a beautiful face. But I liked her heart more. I saw the soft smooth skin of hers that I had felt all night. I wished I had switched on the lights to witness that wonderful vision I was having then. After I had tucked her in, I kissed her forehead and went in to take a shower.

Y/n Speaks:

I rolled over on the soft mattress and I felt a bit colder than I was the whole night. Actually, last night was so hot. I thought and was mentally giggling until I realised what I had actually done. I woke up suddenly and sat on the bed. The soft blanket fell off my body revealing that I was naked through the mirror that was hung exactly opposite to the cot. I pulled the blanket to cover my body and wrapped it around mine. I could hear that Mr.Stranger was taking a shower.

I went all around the room to search for my dress. I wore it quickly and tried to open the door. But it was locked and I couldn't find the keycard to open it. I heard the bathroom door unlocked. I knew that Mr.Stranger has finished his shower. I was even more worried that he has seen me now. He knows who I am and how pathetic I should be. The whole one-time thing was to speak to a stranger who won't judge me. But now he has seen me. Mr.Stranger has seen me.

"Hey... Miss... Uhm... Please. Please don't leave," said the stranger.

I didn't turn back. "See Mr.Stranger. This was just a one-time thing. So please understand. I don't want to continue this in any way. I don't do this usually. Please please let me go" I said still without turning back.

"Hey... Wait. I don't want to continue this either. Will you at least look at my face? Don't you wanna know who I am?"

"No. Mr.Stranger. Its better if we stay this way. I said I don't want to continue any of this, So, please if you excuse me now, I'm leaving" I said and was about to break down.

"Y/n... Just turn back for once and speak the next word" he said in more of a commanding yet soothing voice.

I turned back with my eyes closed. I sensed he was near me. I opened my eyes hesitantly. The moment I opened my eyes, I wished I had never opened them. My two eyes were not enough for me to fully capture the ethereal picture that was standing in front of me. Immediately I felt self-conscious and started adjusting my messy hair and dress.

He brought forward his hands towards me. I hesitantly moved backwards. I could see that he was disappointed. "I'm sorry" he said.

"No Jin. I mean... Jin-ssi... I mean... It's okay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... I..." I was blabbering while he again raised his hands and brought forward it to me. This time I didn't step back. He caressed my hair and hugged me gently. I didn't hug him back. I left my arms freely beside me.

"Y/n... I'm sorry. I'm not this kind of person. I don't know what got into me. I did it in the heat of a moment. I know we wanted to start and end things as strangers. But what we had yesterday was beautiful. It's not only the sex. It's you. It's me, It's us y/n. I know we can't continue this. But please don't leave me y/n"