Part 10

Few Hours later: Jin speaks:

We were on our way to the party. y/n said she'd join the party later. While we were still on our way, a car passed across us and stood far from us. I could see a girl's leg with black peep toes heels getting down. The car door closed and a marvellous good-looking y/n was walking towards us.

"Wow. y/n you look cool" said Hoseok letting out a laughter.

"You seem totally different from what we just saw now" commented Jimin.

"Now I can say why Jin hyung fell for you" said Jungkook.

She winked at them and her gaze again fell on me. I was stunned by her appearance. I was out of words. She was still walking towards me. I felt as if the whole world has disappeared. It was only me and she there. She was walking towards me in a single long sleeve, long black sleek high-leg slit dress. The glass cut work on her dress shone brightly in the setting sun rays. She carried a black clutch with her. Her hair hung loose, curled a bit. Her lips were tinted in dark maroon and the smoky eye effect swept me out of the ground.

"Let's give them a minute" one of the boys said and were on their way ahead. I didn't care to notice who it was but I felt thankful.

"How do I look?" she asked.

I heard her well. But as I said, I was out of words. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. The two eyes of mine were not enough to witness the beauty I was seeing right then.

"Jin", she called again.

I again tried to say something, but something came out this time. Air.

"Jin", she shook me bringing me back to the actual world.

"Huh?" I asked with an amused smile peeking through my lips.

"How do I look?" she asked. She knew she looked breath taking. But she wanted to hear it from me.

"You know how you look and yet you want to hear it from me. Right?" I asked still wandering my eyes over the Goddess.

"Of course," she said and gave a teasing look.

"God, y/n please don't give that look" I said closing my eyes. She giggled. She was proud that she had this effect on me.

Well, she should be.

"I thought I was the one who'd take the breath out of you. But no. I'm out of breath" I said moving backwards from her, fanning my face. "Can someone provide me some oxygen here?" I said loud still moving away from her.

She came near me with those teasing eyes of hers. "I can" she said without moving her gaze away from my lips.

I gulped. "No. You take my breath away" I said in a low tone and stopped moving.

"Oh! If so, why aren't you moving?" she asked poking her inner cheek with her tongue. This woman.

"Because, I said you take my breath away, I'm out of oxygen. And I'm dead now. So, I'm unable to move" I said looking down at her lips that were approaching mine.

"Nothing happens when you are with me" she said and placed her lips on mine. We kissed. The kiss felt ecstatic.

"This is the first time we aren't crying while kissing" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back. I felt as if holding my lost angel back and I'm never letting go of her again. Ever.

"Let's go babe" I said and kissed her forehead.

At the party: Jin speaks: