Part 4

NOTE: *The word "HYUNG" means, big brother*

_____________________

Jin speaks:

"You had sex with a woman" he screamed again.

I couldn't lie because y/n left her purse and mobile there in the room. The bed was a mess and anyone could easily say I wasn't the only person who slept on that.

I put my head down not looking at his eyes. But she never left my thoughts. The manager was saying something, but all I could think was about her. My tears have all dried up, but I couldn't stop my heart from aching.

"Look" he shouted showing me his phone.

I came back to my senses to look at a video. A video of me and y/n. A video of me and y/n, being together. The last night. Every moment was captured. Every moment was exactly captured with audio. It was not even a CCTV footage. It was a video taken clearly by a mobile phone or a camera.

For a moment, I thought it was y/n's trap. But mentally slapped myself for thinking like that about her. "No... No... No...." I said grabbing the phone from him. I pushed back my hair in frustration. "y/n won't do that" I said looking at the video.

"How? I'm sorry but how did this happen? I... I..." I asked fully embarrassed gripping the phone tight.

"Save it. Get dressed. We're leaving" he said in a strict tone.

I got dressed. I went in to put my things back in my backpack. "Let all your little shit be here. Our staffs would take care of it. Now come with me and cover the embarrassed face of yours with a mask and follow me to the car" he said.

We reached our dorm. The members were already there. I could also see two other managers. And I could feel the tension in the room. Namjoon was pretty mad that he clenched his jaw often. He didn't even look at me. Others looked at me, only with a fear. Fear of what's going to be the next. Fear of our future. I've put all of them in danger. All of my members' life in a question mark. I felt embarrassed and ashamed.

Everyone sat around in our dining table. I've served the boys with countless meals here and never on earth I thought this kind of moment would come.

"Seokjin... First tell us what actually happened" the manager asked.

I remained silent for few seconds. "I asked something" he said, now with a strict tone.

"I... I was mad yesterday. I was mentally and emotionally weak yesterday. I couldn't do well in the dance practice. I read some comments on social media. It all just added up. So, I booked a private room in the club to get drunk the night. I was planning to get some drinks and leave to the room, but I met this girl. We... we kissed... and..." I stopped as couldn't continue further. The younger members were there. I have always been a good example for them. But now I've ruined everything.

"Who is that girl?" one of the managers asked.

"Is it necessary? She is not that kind of girl. I don't want to drag her into this" I said with a damn serious expression.

"Hyung? Seriously? After all this? You still wanna protect her? You know her for what? Like 12 hours? And you choose her over us" Namjoon said returning the expression.

"Seokjin-ah. Even if you don't tell us, we'll know it soon. She left her purse and mobile there. Our staffs will let us know soon. So, instead of wasting time, let us know all the details of her" the manager said.

I felt that they were right. "Her name is y/n. She was at the club the same night. She came with a friend. Recently engaged, but things ended bad. She was weak and unstable. She got drunk. We both met and things started soon. But she never knew who I was. She noticed it only at the morning. I swear she didn't do this. So let her out of this. And, please let her live in peace. She said she won't see me anymore. She has even left her phone and purse with me. She promised this would be a secret. Believe me. She said she's beginning a new life. She will be leaving the country soon."

"Nope. She has already left" said a manager coming back from his phone. "I just confirmed it. Her name is y/n. All that Jin said was true. She has left the country. All her records are clear. She's just a literature student"

"Student? How old is she?" the other manager asked.

"She's 24. Good records. Nothing suspicious. I guess Sana was right" he said.

"Sana? Sana who?" I asked confused.

"You remember Sana from Cocktail girl group? It's her" he said.

"Her what? Did she? Did she send you this?"

"She came to our company today morning. Straight away showed the video and blackmailed us" he said.

I was taken aback for a moment. "Why would she? How? What?" I mumbled in frustration.

"Save it. She will be here any moment. She wants to speak to you" he said and left.

I couldn't take it anymore then. So much has happened in the past few hours. I needed some alone 'ME' time to analyse myself. Plus, my head hurt so bad. The managers all went out. I was left with only my members.

Jungkook came near me. "Hyung. Have some juice. I know you can't handle hangover. Plus, this is all too much. Have some"

I put my head low not able to meet his eyes. "I'm sorry" I said finally. Jungkook patted my back and hugged me. I was out if tears. Slowly everyone came by and hugged me except Namjoon. After a few moments of hugging, I got up and went near Namjoon.

"Namjoon-ah. I'm sorry. I didn't know this would affect us this much. You know that I will not do anything that would even harm us a little bit. Please. Forgive me. But I don't regret what I did. Because she was different Namjoon. She is good person. I like her" I said.

"You like her? Hyung? Do you hear yourself?" he asked.

"I'm fully aware of what I am speaking. With the time I've spent with her, I know I like her. But I don't know where this would lead. It was supposed to be a one-time thing between two strangers. But I was the one who couldn't let her go. She was about to leave while I was in the shower. But I stopped her. It was me who wanted her. I'm not sure if I want her. But I know I like her. I need some time" I said.

"Hyung. I know you are frustrated and feeling down these days. Even we are struggling. Every day we get more and more well-known, I have this feel of falling down. Falling down from a mere height doesn't hurt that much. But we are in so much hight that we'd hurt bad if we fall down" he said and hugged me. "So, if you ever need me, if you need us, talk to us. You are the best hyung we could get. Without you, we are incomplete. Please know that" he said as all of us joined into a hug.

And finally, we all broke into tears and hugged tight. Even Yoongi couldn't keep control of his emotions.

"Look everyone. Yoongi hyung is crying" Jimin said in his broken voice.

"No. I'm not" Yoongi said as we all laughed a bit.

"Well, what a wonderful sight? How can you guys still stay happy after all this?" said a female voice.

We looked back to see the owner of the voice.