Vermilion

Naina Pov

We left virat's bedroom and approached empty hallway . Different types of indoor plants were placed in the hallway most of among them were oxygen rich plants .I knew names of few plants like spider plants, Pothos plant,Areca palm plant and bamboo plants in big pots.

I knew names of few plants like spider plants, Pothos plant,Areca palm plant and bamboo plants in big pots

We walled in the long hallway with shinning floor and decorated walls with different paintings . We descended the staircase , looking my confused expression Bimala said

" We have to turn right Bahu RaniSa , and walk straight in corridor ." I nodded my head in yes.

"I noticed one thing west wing is free from guards , But why ? " I thought of asking Janhvi aunty or DaiMa and continued walking in the corridor . There were several guards in black dress like "Salman Khan" wore in BODYGUARD movie .

My steps were echoing in the hallway .So to distract myself I started wandering my eyes in different direction and admired the beauty of mansion .I secretly memorized the area I was passing by.I couldn't help to notice how much luxury and wealth I'm surrounded by.
From ancient painting and costly art piece decorated on the side table in hallway.Everything is beautiful and antique .Perfectly placed and we entered from huge double door .

After entering the dinning hall I was enthralled by the beauty of it instantly .I was grand and in the center there was place a mahogany dinning table and leather chairs were acquiring the most of space in the room .There were Madubani painting hanging on walls.
They were covered with flora and fauna making it epic and romantic at same time.
Two big Tiered coco bead chandeliers were hanging on the table and the vintage Turkish rug added to the devil-may-care more elegance to the room.

My thoughts were interrupt by Hustle and bustle of servants and maids who started arranging dishes on the dinning table .

I greeted her and she corrected me" Call me RaniSa or RaniMa ."

Rupali aunty came in dinning hall and asked me to follow her to Pooja Ghar .

We performed a small veneration as It's my first day in Rathore family as a bride.
I bent down to take blessing of Rupali aunty that's when she pointed out .

" Didn't your parents taught you something ." she paused for few moments .

" Why there is no vermilion in your forehead .You are newly weded bride ." she said angerly .

I felt very bad after hearing her.My eyes started welling up when Janhvi Ma came along with Virat.For this

" what is happening here ?? "

Virat said in commanding voice and I snapped my head in their direction .

" This girl came out before putting vermilion in her head .It's her first day after marriage and she started feeling burned of vermilion on her head." she complained to Virat and Janhvi Ma .