Trisha in Jail

Virat Pov

"She is innocent ......Trisha " Dad said in pleading voice .

" I am solely responsible for this ... please leave her ." He begged for Naina's life. Even after knowing he has the power to slaughter her in one go and no one is gonna to question him.
He didn't tried anything because he was aware about the sharpness of the weapon hanging around the neck of his daughter in law.

" No ...!!. No ..!! ...No !!

She is not innocent .......

I certainly can't leave her now .

It's all your mistake , She was leaving peaceful but you stopped her .

So let me finish this once for all ."

" What will you gain by committing such crime ."

Vish said while crying .I silently dailed Vicky and he was now able to hear every single thing happening here .

I know I can't attack her even after how much I wanted to dispels her from Naina.I don't know how to handle this situation. Last time when that goon tried to harm Naina ,I knew what would be his next move .But I don't know anything about this psychopath and her alterative motive .
I was angry and furious .If anything happened to Naina ,I will burn this whole world into ashes.
I tried to distract her as I was the solo reason for her actions.I tried my best to be cool and masked my cold expression.

" Look here Trisha , we can talk ....... You don't have to do this " I said in coldness .

" I want to but let me first deal with her ." She said while staring me .

" No Trisha , what will you gain from all this ???......"
Seeing her anxiety I changed my tone .I tried to buy some time until Vicky reach here .
She is making everything difficult for me and I so wanted to snap her neck and release Naina from her culthes .

" You ....She paused and then again continued ....I will get you Virat .
I am doing this for us ." She said this and suddenly my eyes met with Naina .
" Was it hurt ! What I just saw .. in her eyes .??? " I felt a pang in my heart.

" You won't believe me .I did all this for you ."she said removing knife from her neck and held is still on a distance.

" What are you talking about Trisha ???."

I asked in genuine concern .I let her assume that I am all ear to her .
She started narrating her story from beginning .

" I thought I lost you when I got the new of your engagement but when I met Naina .I instantly knew that she didn't want this marriage .

I tried to convince her but she denied my offer.

Then I got an idea and started plotting against Naina .

What if she eloping from her marriage .???
She was having every reason to elope .She didn't want to marry you and on the top of it she got admission among worlds best universities.
A fool would be reject such kind of offer .
Like is a fool ... Which she is ..She got dolled up for her wedding..... But I didn't back down. I knew it a situation of now or never.

So I plotted against her and I wanted twist the situation into my favor.p

That will hurt Virat ego and he will break this marriage off.
Then you would have no choice rather than marrying me .
To safe yourself from humiliation and degradating your image in progeny and media .
Everything was happening according to my plan.The car , driver ,her buaji ... every fucking single thing .

Until you came to know about her .
You ruined everything ....my plan of marrying you and becoming your wife .
I wasn't expecting her on the wedding venue . That's why I got changed into the bridal outfit for you .
But no ..... You came back with her and spoiled my plan of becoming your bride .
I waited till everything will settle but like witch who she is ...... You suddenly changed your mind like you were under her spell .