Jodhpur with my new family

Virat Pov

"We couldn't find anything yet Who could be our enemy? ...........There must be some animosity.............

Find out our old enemies" I ordered Sanjay and Vicky.

"The police is investigating they will find out ."Sanjay replied.
"Don't plan anything amongst yourself like always. Tell me. " Vicky interrupt in between the discussion.

"I shall have them hanged. I don't know what will happen who have put an evil eye on my family.

********
We reached mansion in the evening .
Everyone gathered in dinning room and I could feel the change in environment of mansion today.

"What happened why is everyone so quite today.?? " I asked while glancing on the table.

"Let's go. Let's do the veneration of our family Goddess. That would be good. "Janhvi Ma made her point.

"Everyone make the preparation pack your bags let's leave tomorrow morning. "Rupali Ma announced her decision to everyone.

"Everything is happening all of sudden, right?? Or it's only for me. Vicky rotated his neck to left and right for seeing reaction of other members.

"All the problems have happened all of sudden. Yes, I have found this solution .Let's go and pray to our family Goddess. Everything will be fine. " Janhvi Ma tried persuade us.

"The mansion of jodhpur is empty. Let's stay there and we'll stay there peacefully. Let's not discuss about it any further. " Rupali Ma said with finality. She is responsible for taking decision in absence of Dad. She is using her authority and I can't question her.

" I will handle everything here. " veer said and left to attend an important call.

"Mom asked you to focus on veneration. "Vish told Veer he came back to table.

"Naina come with me " Rupali Ma called her and took her along.

Vicky and I was standing in the yard when Veer joined us for security plan. One thing is for sure if I want to find moles I have to discuss my plans with him to.
Mom use to say if we need to check someone loyalty ,we need to give him a situation like where we can actually test him. I'm gonna do the same with him.
I was in my thoughts when Vicky started arguing with Veer.
I intervened in between but things got more worse when he said.

"Let's everyone knows the truth behind your so called greatness. "

"I am not like you. I don't trouble someone and try to snatch things from them. "I suddenly recalled him and Naina. I didn't like him near Naina. I need to warn him.
"You better stay away from her. "I said in uneasiness.

"No one is coming between you two. "I wasn't surprised any bit. I liked his this quality he is a smart boy ,he didn't need to be explain anything. He already knew whom I was talking about.

" You will regret your behavior sooner or later. I bet you that day you would have nothing left in your hands. " he spat on my face with anger.

"I will not regret anything Veer. You are the same Hen-pecked moron! "I said in amusement.

"What specific words are you talking about??...." extended towards me fury surfacing on his features.

"What did you say ......? ? "he said grabbed me by my collar and his nose was flaring with intensity of anger.

"How dare you catch my collar. You piece of shit. "I holded his hand snapped his hands away and straightened my shirt.

"Sorry for interruption angry young men. I think you should composed yourself. We came here discuss important things here. " Vicky spoke.